SCOTTSDALE, AZ--(Marketwired - Oct 17, 2013) - TASER (
EVIDENCE Mobile is offered in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Users can capture photos, audio recordings, and videos all from an iOS or Android mobile device, and then upload the data to EVIDENCE.com.
"The EVIDENCE Mobile application has given our officers the ability to turn a department cell phone into a true evidence collection unit," said Sgt. Mitchell of the Coronado Police Department (CA). "Whether it is detectives recording statements on a smart phone's audio recorder, or officers in the field collecting photographic evidence at crime scenes, EVIDENCE Mobile has given them all of the tools at their fingertips. We love the ability to take digital media evidence in the field and seamlessly upload it to our EVIDENCE.com account. It has made evidence collection significantly more streamlined, without losing any security," concluded Sgt. Mitchell.
"With EVIDENCE Mobile we've changed the way law enforcement officers capture, manage and upload digital evidence from the field," said Jason Droege, President of EVIDENCE.com. "Gone are the days of multiple recording devices and manual uploads. "Officers can now benefit from that same dynamic using EVIDENCE mobile, a secure application, and their smart phone, which most officers are already carrying on patrol today. EVIDENCE Mobile combined with our AXON camera line and EVIDENCE.com offers agencies a full-solution set to capture and manage their digital evidence."
Agencies interested in trying EVIDENCE Mobile can register for a free my.EVIDENCE.com trial account from within the app. EVIDENCE Mobile also provides the user with a host of features that greatly improves the management of digital evidence, including categorizing, identification and automatic GPS location tagging.
Features of the new EVIDENCE Mobile application:
- EVIDENCE Mobile is offered free in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (register for free trial or login to EVIDENCE.com from within the app)
- Capture photos, audio and videos and/or pictures, add case numbers, categories, and/or titles to those files in the field using an iOS or Android device over a 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi® data connection
- Import photos and videos already on an iOS or Android device
- Upload evidence directly to an EVIDENCE.com account
- Manage metadata to better organize evidence
- Track evidence with GPS location tagging
- Watch the EVIDENCE Mobile video: http://www.taser.com/mobile
- AXON body information: http://www.taser.com/products/on-officer-video/axon-body-on-officer-video
- AXON flex information: http://www.taser.com/products/on-officer-video/axon-flex-on-officer-video
- International Websites:
TASER Social Media Links
- TASER Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International
- EVIDENCE.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EVIDENCEcom
- TASER Blog: http://blog.taser.com/
- TASER YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/taserinternational1
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/OfficialTASER
EVIDENCE.com helps public safety agencies capture, manage, and share their digital evidence without the complexity or cost of installing in-house servers. We enable greater transparency through seamless integration with the industry-leading AXON® on-officer camera.
EVIDENCE.com is the most secure, scalable, and cost-effective solution for managing all types of digital evidence. Officers can easily capture any digital evidence -- video, audio, photos, TASER® smart weapon data logs, or just about any digital file. EVIDENCE.com automates the upload process to ensure security and integrity while keeping officers in the field rather than sitting at a computer. The evidence can then be tagged, copied, managed, and shared within a secure environment including full chain of custody tracking, audit trail accountability, and role-based security access protocols. EVIDENCE.com puts your digital evidence to work, allowing multiple officers on different devices to collaborate, build a complete case, and securely share the whole incident with the right people in minutes.
EVIDENCE.com is a business unit of TASER International (
TASER® is a registered trademark of TASER International, Inc., registered in the U.S. All rights reserved. TASER logo, AXON body™, EVIDENCE Mobile™ and AXON flex™ are trademarks of TASER International, Inc.
Note to Investors
Please visit http://investor.taser.com, http://blog.taser.com, www.twitter.com/taser_ir, www.twitter.com/officialtaser and https://www.facebook.com/TASER.International where TASER discloses information from time to time about the company, its financial information, and its business.
Visit our Investor Relations Safe Harbor Statement at http://investor.taser.com/safeHarbor.cfm.
For investor relations information please contact Erin Curtis by phone at 480-515-6330 or via email at IR@TASER.com.