CULVER CITY, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 31, 2017) - eWellness Healthcare Corporation -- (
Phzio's telehealth features will work in two primary capacities within the GO Clinic Management software:
1. Enable all calendar appointments to have a "telehealth option". This will enable a clinical specialist (e.g. Physical Therapist) and patient to click a link associated with the scheduled appointment and thereby initiate a remote telehealth session.
This capability will enable GO clients to reduce lost visits due to cancellations and patient "self discharge" while greatly improving patient access to clinical services.
It is currently estimated that GO clients are scheduling approximately 850,000 appointments annually.
2. Enable clinics to have access to Phzio's library of therapeutic exercise videos for assembling monitored and unmonitored home exercise programs for patients. Monitored home exercises programs would be billable to patients and insurance providers, thereby having a positive impact on clinic revenues.
Clinics will be charged a "per session" fee for any telehealth sessions. Proceeds from telehealth session fees with be split between GO and eWellness.
Further, eWellness will start to use the GO Clinic Management and EMR software for US based operations to support the eWellness PurePT offering.
"We see this partnership as one that enables our clients to generate more value for their patients. Patients want easier access and access from their phone -- telehealth is how they will get it," said, Terry Davison, CEO Global Office Software.
"This partnership is a win-win for everyone. GO gets a market leading telehealth solution for their clinical clients and we get access to clinics using GO's industry leading software. Best of all, this partnership scales revenues for Clinic Owners, GO and eWellness," said, Darwin Fogt, CEO eWellness.
eWellness Healthcare Corporation (
The PHZIO Solution: A New Physical Therapy Delivery System
- SaaS technology platform solution for providers bundling rehabilitation services and employer wellness programs;
- First real-time remote monitored 1-to-many physical therapy treatment platform for home use;
- Ability for physical therapists to observe multiple patients simultaneously in real-time;
- Solves what has been a structural problem and limitation in post-acute care practice growth; and
- Allows PT practices to generate increased revenues due to higher adherence and compliance rates.
Safe Harbor Statement
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: This press release contains forward-looking statements (within the meaning of Section 27a of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21e of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934) regarding us and our business, financial condition, results of operations and prospects. Forward-looking statements in this press release reflect the good faith judgment of our management and are based on facts and factors currently known to us. Forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results and outcomes may differ materially from the results and outcomes discussed in the forward-looking statements as a result of either the matters set forth or incorporated in this press release generally or certain economic and business factors, some of which may be unknown to and/or beyond the control of the Company. Specifically, we are exposed to various risks related to our need for additional financing to support our technology development, the sale of a significant number of our shares of common stock could depress the price of our common stock, acquiring or investing in new businesses and ongoing operations, we may incur losses in the future and the market price of our common stock may be volatile. Readers are urged not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this press release. We do not undertake, and we expressly disclaim, any obligation to revise or update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect any event or circumstance that may arise after the date of the press release.
For additional information on eWellness Healthcare Corporation and its PHZIO telemedicine products please contact Mr. Darwin Fogt, CEO: 1-855-470-1700