President and CEO of Exelixis Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Michael Morrissey (insider trades) sold 35,040 shares of EXEL on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $20.25 a share. The total sale was $709,560.
Exelixis Inc is a biotechnology company. It is involved in discovery, development, and commercialization of new medicines for people with cancer. The Cabometyx product generates maximum revenue for the company. Exelixis Inc has a market cap of $5.99 billion; its shares were traded at around $19.79 with a P/E ratio of 9.49 and P/S ratio of 7.22. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Exelixis Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Michael Morrissey sold 35,040 shares of EXEL stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $20.25. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.27% since.
- President and CEO Michael Morrissey sold 34,721 shares of EXEL stock on 07/17/2019 at the average price of $21.37. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.39% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director George A Scangos sold 40,000 shares of EXEL stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $20.59. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.89% since.
- Sr. Vice President, Commercial Patrick J. Haley sold 1,000 shares of EXEL stock on 07/10/2019 at the average price of $20.96. The price of the stock has decreased by 5.58% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EXEL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with EXEL. Click here to check it out.
- EXEL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EXEL
- Peter Lynch Chart of EXEL