An online application to prepare, appraise and advertise a small business for sale
SHERIDAN, Wyo., July 9, 2018 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- ExitAdviser has launched a unique online platform aimed at small business owners who are selling their business. This cloud-based application features a comprehensive set of professional tools that make it easy for the owner to manage the whole sales process. These features are as follows:
- Sellability Advisor –This tool automatically returns a list of tips and suggestions on what can be improved to sell a business faster, and for a better price. An aggregated "Sellability Score" is also generated to give the owner an overall projection on the odds of getting the sale.
- Business Valuation Tool – This is an easy to use, yet professional tool which lets users calculate what their business is worth. Business owners can use the results of this tool to figure out a good asking price for their business.
- Go-to-Market Tool – This is a tool for building a business-for-sale listing and getting potential buyers to see it. It works in conjunction with Google Adwords and makes it easy to run customized pay-per-click ads on the Google search engine.
- Sales Memorandum Tool – This tool lets users compose a Sales Memorandum document that is based on a professional and ready-made template.
- Talk-to-Advisors Tool – This tool lets users find and get in touch with local professionals in the user's area. Advisors, such as Business Lawyers, Financial Advisors, and Tax Advisors, can be easily located with the tool.
Online self-help can prove to be a realistic substitute for paying expensive sales brokerage charges. This is especially true now that mobile smartphones and tablets enable small business owners to plan and implement their business sale during a busy day, even when they are on the move.
For a one-time affordable fee, business owners can obtain a whole package of online tools, document templates, and services that are provided by ExitAdviser.
There's a large market for buying and selling businesses and it is expected to grow significantly due to various demographic factors. The Small Business Administration (SBA) estimates that over 5 million small businesses in the United States are owned by people who are over 55 years old, including self-employed. Many of these owners are now motivated to sell and realize their investment particularly as the economy improves and business sale values are increasing.
ExitAdviser is a 5-year-old tech company that strives to change the way in which small businesses are sold by their owners.
Learn more at ExitAdviser's website: http://exitadviser.com/
Media Contact: Armin Laidre, ExitAdviser, LLC, 1-800-677-8541, firstname.lastname@example.org
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com