BELLINGHAM, Wash., Nov. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp Realty, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI), today introduced new top agents and teams to the eXp Realty family.
More than 15,000 top agents and teams have realized the benefits of joining eXp Realty. The following are some of the new eXp Realty agents from across Canada and the United States:
- Jaimy and Sherine Beltran, and the Beltran Properties Group, Oregon: With more than 10 years' experience in the real estate industry, Jaimy has been listed as one of the top 50 REALTORS® in Portland. He was on the agent leadership council at Keller Williams Realty Portland Premiere, where he, Sherine and the team were ranked No. 3, selling more than 150 units each year. In 2015, the Beltrans received the Wilsonville Rotary Club’s First Citizen award for their work and dedication in the local community.
- Thom Dallman, Paul Campbell and Core Group Realty, Idaho and Oregon: Thom has more than eight years' experience in real estate, including as an investor, buying and fixing up homes. Paul has more than 10 years' experience in the real estate industry as a team leader and entrepreneur. The Core Group partners with the Idaho Humane Society to help animals find homes.
- Randy Dyck and Eximus Real Estate Team, British Columbia: Randy and team have been named the No. 1 office in the Fraser Valley. Randy is a multi-year Fraser Valley Real Estate Board Medallion Club President’s Award winner, the second-highest producer in Western Canada and No. 6 in production across all of Canada. Most recently, Randy was named by REM as one of the top 200 realtors in Canada based on total transactions in 2017.
- Jimmy Franklin and The Franklin Team, Texas: With 60 years of combined Houston residential real estate experience, The Franklin Team ranked No. 3 in RE/MAX teams in Texas for 2017 and among the top 20 of all U.S. residential RE/MAX teams in 2018, was named No. 1 Team of the Year by local master planned communities and has been a top 10 team based on production in the city of Houston regardless of brokerage affiliation for more than 20 consecutive years.
- Darcy McLeod, Laurissa Code and the Nest Real Estate Group, British Columbia: Darcy was named one of the 50 Most Influential People in 2015 by Canadian Real Estate Wealth magazine. He is a past president of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver and currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Canadian Real Estate Association. Laurissa was named a Top 100 agent under 35 in Canada by Real Estate Professional magazine and has been in the top 5 percent in unit sales of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver for the past seven years in a row. Both Darcy and Laurissa achieved RE/MAX Hall of Fame status, which recognizes more than $1 million in gross commissions with the company.
“eXp Realty offers freedom and a real, clear path for agent entrepreneurship,” said eXp Realty Senior Vice President of Brokerage Operations Stacey Onnen. “We are thrilled to welcome these new agents and teams who share our passion for innovation and envision a bright future with eXp Realty.”
About eXp Realty
eXp Realty, LLC, the largest residential real estate brokerage by geography in North America and a subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (EXPI), is changing the way that agents, brokers and consumers work together in an adaptive, sustainable environment. As the leading, national, cloud-based real estate brokerage, eXp Realty provides 24/7 access to collaborative tools, training and socialization for real estate brokers and agents through its virtual campus environment. It is one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in North America with more than 15,000 agents in 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and three Canadian provinces. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings, Inc. uniquely offers real estate professionals within its ranks opportunities to earn company stock for production and contributions to overall company growth.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.eXpRealty.com.
Connect with eXp Realty and eXp World Holdings:
- Facebook - Canada, United States
- Twitter - United States, investor relations
- LinkedIn - Canada and United States
Media Relations Contact:
Vice president of marketing and communications, eXp Realty
360.419.5285 ext. 116
Investor Relations Contact:
Managing director, MZ Group – MZ North America