The Oil & Gas Conference® 2018 presenting companies:
- 43 North American shale E&Ps
- 8 international E&Ps
- 10 other producers
- 8 oilfield service providers
- 20 private E&Ps, midstream companies, data providers, government energy agencies, capital providers
- $203 billion in market value
- 3.2 million barrels of oil equivalent production per day (MMBOEPD)
- $252 billion in enterprise value
DENVER, July 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- An impressive roster of CEOs across the upstream and oilfield service and technology spectrum will be at the Denver Downtown Westin Hotel Aug. 20, 21 and 22, 2018, to give presentations at EnerCom's The Oil & Gas Conference®.
EnerCom conference E&Ps are producing more than 3.2 million barrels of oil per day. The presenting North American shale E&Ps, other explorers and producers, international E&Ps, and global oilfield service and technology companies represent a combined market value of $203 billion and a combined enterprise value of $252 billion—53% higher than last year.
As to basin and sector, the 2018 EnerCom conference presenting companies break out as follows (list is subject to change prior to conference– please refer to The Oil & Gas Conference website for an updated schedule of presenting companies):
Exploration & Production, Oilfield Service Companies by Focus Area and Sector
- Enerplus Corp. (ERF): E&P operating in the Bakken/Three Forks, Marcellus and Western Canada.
- Northern Oil & Gas (NOG): Non-operator targeting the Bakken/Three Forks.
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL): Bakken-focused operator with additional northeast Colorado assets.
- EOG Resources (EOG): Large independent E&P producing the Delaware, Woodford, Eagle Ford, and Rocky Mountains – Q1 Revenues of $3.7 Billion; production of 660 MBOEPD
- Lonestar Resources (LONE): Eagle Ford E&P with acreage throughout the play.
- SilverBow Resources (SBOW): Gas-focused producer targeting southern Eagle Ford.
- Sundance Energy Australia (SNDE): Pure-play Eagle Ford producer.
- WildHorse Resource Development (WRD): Northern Eagle Ford operator with basin's second-largest acreage holdings.
- Centennial Resource Development (CDEV): Pure play Delaware Basin E&P company.
- Encana (ECA): Diversified E&P company with operations in the Permian, Montney, Eagle Ford, Duvernay and San Juan Basin.
- Earthstone Energy (ESTE): E&P company with operations in the Midland and Eagle Ford.
- Jagged Peak (JAG): Pure play Delaware Basin operator.
- Legacy Reserves (LGCY): MLP with assets in the Permian, East Texas, Rocky Mountains and Mid-Continent.
- Lilis Energy (LLEX): Pure play Delaware Basin operator.
- QEP Resources (QEP): Midland Basin player with additional acreage in Williston, Uinta and Haynesville.
- Rosehill Resources (ROSE): Pure play Delaware Basin operator.
- SM Energy (SM): Midland Basin producer with additional Eagle Ford operations.
- WPX Energy (WPX): Delaware basin E&P company with additional extensive production from Williston.
Woodford & Other Mid-Continent – SCOOP/STACK
- Alta Mesa Resources (AMR): E&P with operations in STACK portion of Anadarko Basin.
- BNK Petroleum (BKX.TO): E&P with operations in Tishomingo Field of SCOOP portion of Ardmore Basin.
- Chaparral Energy (CHPE): Pure play STACK E&P company.
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO): E&P producing from Mississippi Lime in Oklahoma.
- Panhandle Oil & Gas (PHX): Leaseholder with interests in SCOOP/STACK, Oklahoma Woodford, Fayetteville and Eagle Ford.
- Unit Corp (UNT): Vertically integrated energy company with drilling, producing and midstream businesses. Production in Mid Continent and Upper Gulf Coast.
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG): Pure play Marcellus E&P company.
- Eclipse Resources (ECR): Appalachia-focused E&P company with assets in eastern Ohio.
- Range Resources (RRC): Pennsylvania Marcellus producer with additional North Louisiana acreage.
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI): Wattenberg field, Mid-Continent producer
- HighPoint Resources (HPR): Rocky Mountains-focused E&P with operations in the Wattenberg and Hereford fields.
- PDC Energy (PDCE): Liquids-focused E&P in the DJ/Niobrara and Delaware basins.
- PetroShare (PRHR): Wattenberg producer active in southern portion of field.
Gulf of Mexico/Offshore
- GulfSlope Energy (GSPE): Louisiana offshore Gulf company, partnered with Delek for drilling new wells.
- Talos Energy (TALO): E&P operator with focus on Louisiana Gulf of Mexico, additional properties in U.S. and Mexican GOM.
- Goodrich Petroleum (NYSE: GDP): E&P company with operations in the Haynesville and Tuscaloosa Marine Shale.
Pinedale – Jonah Field – Uinta Basin
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): E&P focused on Pinedale and Jonah fields, also developing Uinta basin.
Enhanced Oil Recovery
- Denbury Resources (DNR): CO2 EOR production with activity in the Gulf Coast and Rocky Mountains.
- Elk Petroleum (ELK.AX): CO2 EOR company with operations in Wyoming and Utah.
- Evolution Petroleum (EPM): CO2 EOR production company. Pays a dividend.
- Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP): CO2 EOR company with production in the Permian and Mid-Continent.
- Advantage Oil & Gas (AAV): E&P focused on Montney formation in Alberta.
- Blackbird Energy (BBI.V): E&P focused on Pipestone Corridor of Montney formation in Alberta.
- Bellatrix Exploration (BXE): E&P focused on the Western Sedimentary Basin in Alberta, Canada.
- Gear Energy (GXE.TO): E&P operating heavy oil projects in Saskatchewan and light oil in Alberta.
- International Frontier Resources (IFR.V): E&P focused on operations in the Tecolutla block, onshore Mexico.
- Iron Bridge Resources (IBR.TO): Developing an oil and liquids rich Montney resource at Elmworth/Gold Creek.
- NuVista Energy (NVA.TO): Alberta-based operator focused on Wapiti Montney play.
- Painted Pony Energy (PONY.TO): E&P producing natural gas from British Columbia Montney.
- Razor Energy (RZE.V): Alberta oil producer targeting Swan Hills and Kaybob Montney.
- Strategic Oil & Gas (SOG.V): Light oil producer in Alberta and Northwest Territories.
- Tamarack Valley Energy (TVE.TO): Light oil producing E&P developing Cardium, Viking and Penny Barons plays.
- Vermilion Energy (VET): E&P with extensive international diversification. Operations in Mannville, Cardium, Powder River Basin, offshore Australia and throughout Europe.
- Alvopetro Energy (ALV.V): Gas-weighted E&P with operations in Brazil.
- Canacol Energy (CNE.TO): Exploration portfolio encompassing 5 basins in Colombia and Ecuador.
- GeoPark Energy (GPRK): International E&P with projects in Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Peru.
- Gran Tierra Energy (GTE): Oil-weighted E&P company with assets in Columbia.
- Jadestone Energy (JSE.V): E&P company with assets in Australia, Indonesia, Vietnam and Philippines.
- PetroTal (TAL.V): Canadian E&P company with assets in Peru.
- Valeura Energy (VLE.TO): Canada-based company developing gas in Turkey.
Oilfield Service Companies
- CES Energy Solutions (CEU.TO): Provider of chemical solutions in drilling, production and specialty applications.
- Core Laboratories (CLB): Reservoir technology and optimization company.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): Chemical solutions provider with additional reservoir characterization and engineering services.
- Independence Contract Drilling (ICD): Drilling company focused on unconventional drilling.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): Well service provider with rigs, coiled tubing, fishing and fluid management.
- Liberty Oilfield Services (LBRT): Pressure pumping service provider.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): Drilling company offering rigs, services, software and equipment.
- Superior Drilling Products (SDPI): Drilling tool provider.
- Plains All American Pipeline (PAA): midstream energy infrastructure and logistics services for crude oil, natural gas liquids and natural gas.
Mineral, Royalty, Infrastructure Holders, Acquisition Companies
- Black Stone Minerals (BSM): Holds 20 million gross acres throughout the U.S., with holdings in every major basin.
- CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust (CORR): REIT owning energy infrastructure assets.
- Osprey Energy Acquisition Corp. (OSPR) is an energy-focused special purpose acquisition corporation formed to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar combination with one or more energy businesses. OSPR completed its $275 Million Initial Public Offering in July 2017.
Private Companies – E&Ps, Midstream, Energy Data and Technology Providers, Energy Capital, Government Energy Agencies
- Ameredev II
- Bison Oil & Gas
- Blue Racer Midstream
- BTU Analytics
- Caerus Oil and Gas
- Canyon Creek Energy
- Comisión Nacional de Hidrocarburos (CNH)
- Credit Agricole CIB
- U.S. Energy Information Administration
- Felix Energy
- Fleur de Lis Energy
- Goodnight Midstream
- Great Western Oil & Gas
- RS Energy
- Samson Resources II
- Tailwater Capital
A work-in-progress schedule of the 2018 presenting companies is posted on the conference website and will be regularly updated.
Who Attends the Conference: More than 2,000 institutional, private equity and hedge fund investors, energy research analysts, retail brokers, trust officers, high net worth investors, investment bankers and energy industry professionals gather in Denver for the conference.
One-on-One Meetings: EnerCom works in advance with presenting company management teams to arrange one-on-one meetings with the attending institutional investors and research analysts at the conference venue. In 2017, EnerCom managed more than 2,100 one-on-one meeting requests. Buyside investors may request meetings on the conference website or contact EnerCom for more information at 303-296-8834.
How to Register: Investment professionals and oil and gas companies can register for the event through the conference website.
EnerCom History and Sponsors: EnerCom, Inc. founded The Oil & Gas Conference® in 1996. It is the oldest and largest energy investment conference in Denver.
Global sponsors of EnerCom's conferences are Netherland, Sewell & Associates; RS Energy Group; Moss Adams; and Preng & Associates. Sponsors of The Oil & Gas Conference® 23 are Bank of America Merrill Lynch; AssuredPartners; DNB Bank ASA; Fifth Third Bank; CIBC; Haynes and Boone; Credit Agricole CIB; Natixis; PJ SOLOMON; PNC Financial Services Group; Wells Fargo; MUFG; SMBC; Opportune LLP; Petrie Partners; and SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
About EnerCom, Inc.
Since 1994 EnerCom, Inc. has developed into a nationally recognized oil and gas-focused investor relations consultancy advising oil and gas industry clients on corporate strategy, asset valuations, investor communications, media relations and providing visual communications design.
EnerCom offers services and produces and publishes numerous data products and external communications tools for public and private energy companies including:
- peer group company valuations that are specific to the oil and gas industry;
- corporate annual reports, oil and gas company websites, custom stratigraphic and subsurface illustrations; company investor presentations; sustainability reports;
- complete digital marketing services and lead capture for oilfield services and technology companies;
- EnerCom's Monthly Oil & Gas Industry Data & Trends Report;
- Profile company listings and advertising opportunities in Oil & Gas 360® - one of the industry's most popular online daily news portals; and
- EnerCom 360 - the online magazine.
EnerCom's professionals have more than 170 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success.
Headquartered in Denver, with senior consultants in Dallas and Houston, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies, large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, OilService, capital markets, and associated advanced-technology industries.
EnerCom's upcoming oil and gas investment conferences include:
EnerCom Denver (The Oil & Gas Conference®) – August 19-22, 2018
EnerCom Dallas – Feb. 27-28, 2019
For more information about EnerCom and its services, please visit http://www.enercominc.com/ or call +1 303-296-8834 to speak with the management team or one of our consultants.
About Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc.
Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. (NSAI) was founded in 1961 to provide the highest quality engineering and geological consulting to the petroleum industry. Today they are recognized as the worldwide leader of petroleum property analysis to industry and financial organizations and government agencies. With offices in Dallas and Houston, NSAI provides a complete range of geological, geophysical, petrophysical, and engineering services and has the technical experience and ability to perform these services in any of the onshore and offshore oil and gas producing areas of the world. They provide reserves reports and audits, acquisition and divestiture evaluations, simulation studies, exploration resources assessments, equity determinations, and management and advisory services. For a complete list of services or to learn more about Netherland, Sewell & Associates, Inc. please visit www.netherlandsewell.com.
For more information about NSAI, call C.H. (Scott) Rees, Chief Executive Officer, at 214-969-5401 or send an email to email@example.com.
About RS Energy Group
RS Energy Group (RSEG) provides data-driven intelligence: evaluate assets, weigh valuable M&A opportunities and benchmark your business for more precise decision-making.
RSEG officially released its data solution in April 2017. RS Data™ provides clients with corrected, multi-sourced permit, completion and production data of unparalleled completeness and quality.
Today, RSEG's intelligence covers more than 150 companies operating in every key North American and many international energy plays with a powerful combination of practical insights at the asset level and a long-standing participation in capital markets. RSEG's independent, unbiased and accurate analysis forms a foundation of trust with its clients. Its collaborative approach, both internally and as an extension of its clients' research efforts, promotes innovation and fosters intimate, long term partnerships.
RS Energy Group (RSEG) is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, with strategic locations in Houston, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco and Los Angeles. Contact RS Energy Group by phone at (403) 294-9111, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Moss Adams LLP
For more than 30 years, Hein & Associates has been recognized throughout the industry as a leading oil and gas accounting and advisory firm. In late 2017, Hein combined with Moss Adams LLP, one of the largest accounting, consulting and wealth management firms in the nation, creating a $600 million middle-market accounting/tax/audit leader in the western U.S. with a strong oil & gas practice group.
With more than 2,900 professionals and staff across more than 25 locations in the West and beyond, Moss Adams works with many of the world's most innovative companies and leaders. Our strength in the middle market enables us to advise clients at all intervals of development—from start-up, to rapid growth and expansion, to transition. Today, we help over 2,300 companies doing business in more than 100 countries and territories.
For more information, please contact Joe Blice, Partner, National Practice Leader, Oil & Gas, CPA email@example.com, (972) 687-7818.
Moss Adams LLP provides details at https://www.mossadams.com/home .
About Preng & Associates
Preng & Associates, founded in 1980, is the only retainer-based, international executive search firm specializing solely in the energy industry. Its number one priority is to assist clients with their executive selection, organization development, and human resource needs by providing the highest quality service. Preng's record of accomplishment is directly attributable to their experienced staff, worldwide network of industry contacts, proven search methodology, and high standards of professionalism. Preng has conducted over 3000 searches for board, executive, management, and professional positions in its 35-year history and has the highest success and repeat client track record.
Preng's practice is based on the premise that the search process is most effective when conducted by professionals with significant search industry experience. The company has earned a reputation for combining professional search disciplines with an in-depth industry and market understanding and has succeeded in some of the industry's most challenging and high-profile searches. Preng's international reach allows it to effectively conduct global engagements; and as a member of the Association of Executive Search Consultants, Preng practices and promotes its high standards of conduct and professionalism.
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America Merrill Lynch Oil and Gas Group
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofAML) Oil and Gas practice is comprised of a global team of bankers dedicated to covering the energy industry, dating back to the 1920s when Texas predecessor banks pioneered reserve-based lending. The practice includes an experienced in-house Petroleum Engineering team with over 150 years of combined experience. With one of the only full-service financial energy platforms in the industry, the BofAML oil and gas team manages significant capital commitments in the energy sector with dedicated bankers based in Calgary, Denver, Dallas, Houston, London and New York.
The BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research platform offers clients access to information and actionable ideas on stocks, bonds, economics and investment strategies. With approximately 700 analysts in more than 20 countries, we offer our clients knowledge about economic and business developments that are having an impact on the markets, so that they can work with their financial advisors to make the most of opportunities. BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research was ranked No. 1 for the fourth consecutive year on the 2014 list of Top Global Research Firms, Institutional Investor.
AssuredPartners Colorado (AP CO) combines 30+ years of experience with leading-edge products to provide exceptional service and value to our customers. We provide a full range of brokerage services including employee benefits, property and casualty, and retirement. Headquartered in Colorado, we think globally but act locally, with personal services designed specifically for each individual client. AP CO utilizes resources with national networks of brokers to ensure we can meet your every need and find answers to your questions quickly and efficiently.
Our goal is to achieve a long-term relationship focused on bringing value to your employee benefits management and insurance programs. We are committed to utilizing our collective talent to support your insurance goals. We work to identify activities that drive claim frequency, and implement an action plan to control health care costs and promote a healthy work environment for your employees.
Securing the best insurance package for your business begins with planning. Analyzing all your risks is critical to successful implementation of your insurance plan. AP CO will partner with you by providing ongoing assistance, consultation and service that will help you control your insurance expenses, choose the best plan to fit your company's needs and promote health care consumerism.
About DNB ASA
DNB is Norway's largest financial services provider, with total assets approaching $400 billion. The bank has for years been a major provider of capital to the oil & gas industry, growing up literally side by side with the highly prolific fields developed in the Norwegian Sector of the North Sea. The Oslo Energy Office maintains a global financing strategy, and serves this market through multiple offices around the world including Houston, London and Singapore.
Energy Americas, based in Houston, comprises approximately 20 seasoned energy finance professionals. Aside from facilitating the bank's global business strategies, the office concentrates primarily on serving middle market and larger customers in the four principal oil & gas sectors — upstream, midstream, downstream and service — as well as in Power and Renewables. The bank offers a variety of financial products, from traditional oil & gas reserve financing, to longer-term capital markets transactions and merger/acquisition advisory services through its broker-dealer arm, DNB Markets, Inc. Ancillary service capabilities include cash management/depository services, as well as commodity and interest rate hedging.
For information on DNB's energy services, please visit the DNB energy website.
About Fifth Third Bancorp
Fifth Third Bank is a diversified financial services company with over $120 billion in assets. The Bank's energy group is comprised of experienced and knowledgeable individuals that can assist in providing and structuring financial solutions to meet their clients' needs across the upstream, midstream, downstream and services sectors. Solutions and capabilities include commodity hedging, interest rate management, foreign exchange, debt capital markets, treasury management, and depository/investment products.
For more information, please contact Richard Butler at 713-401-6101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CIBC is a leading North American bank headquartered in Canada and with offices around the world. CIBC was originally founded nearly 150 years ago, and has supported and financed the energy industry for many decades. CIBC was recently ranked as the strongest publicly traded bank in North America by Bloomberg, and is rated A+/Aa3 by S&P and Moody's, respectively.
Our energy specialists draw on the breadth of CIBC's capabilities to provide market insights and creative solutions for our clients. Services include corporate banking, commodity and interest rate hedging and strategy, A&D advisory, and capital markets.
CIBC is publicly traded on the NYSE and Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CM" and has a market cap of $36 billion and nearly $400 billion in total assets. For more information, please visit the CIBC energy website.
About Haynes and Boone
Haynes and Boone, LLP is an energy-focused corporate law firm, providing a full spectrum of legal services to our clients across the oil and gas industry, including the upstream, midstream, and downstream sectors. We serve energy clients from our offices in Texas, Colorado, New York, California, Washington, D.C., London, Mexico City and Shanghai. We work as a team representing U.S. and foreign public and private companies engaged in the dynamic day-to-day work of finding and extracting oil and gas, and the banks, investment funds and other investors that support them.
Our team of more than 100 energy lawyers and landmen understands the U.S. and international physical and financial energy markets, and the firm has been helping operators and lenders complete some of the largest financings and M&A transactions in recent years. With more than 600 attorneys, Haynes and Boone is ranked among the largest law firms in the nation by The National Law Journal, and our energy lawyers have been ranked by publications such as Best Lawyers in America, Chambers and Partners and Who's Who in Energy.
For more info, please visit www.haynesboone.com.
About Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank is the corporate and investment banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's eighth largest bank by total assets (The Banker, July 2014). Crédit Agricole CIB offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services in capital markets, brokerage, investment banking, structured finance, corporate banking, and international private banking.
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network, with a presence in major countries in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East.
With headquarters in New York City, and U.S. offices in Houston and Chicago, Credit Agricole CIB Americas offers its corporate and institutional clients financial products and services and made-to-order structuring, origination and distribution, through both its banking unit Credit Agricole CIB, and the full-service broker-dealer Credit Agricole Securities (USA) Inc., which is a member of the NYSE and NASD. Credit Agricole CIB is also present in Montreal, Canada, and in Latin America with offices in Argentina, Brazil, and Mexico.
The Energy Industry represents the single largest concentration of industry exposure at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank, whose specialty focus dates back over 100 years. Our Energy practice for North America, located in Houston, focuses on all segments of the business and covers it on a truly global basis.
For more information, visit www.ca-cib.com.
Natixis is the international corporate and investment banking, asset management, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France.
Natixis Corporate & Investment Banking advises and assists corporations, financial institutions, institutional investors, financial sponsors, public-sector organizations and the networks of Groupe BPCE.
Areas of expertise include Advisory: M&A, primary equity, capital & rating advisory; Financing: vanilla and structured; Capital Markets: equities, fixed income, credit, forex and commodities; Global Transaction Banking: trade finance, cash management, liquidity management and correspondent banking; Research: economic, credit, equity and quantitative.
The Bank leverages the expertise and highly technical skills of its teams, and provides industry-recognized research to build innovative and mix-and-matchable solutions. Corporate and Investment Banking is present on the main financial markets via three international platforms: Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
About PJ SOLOMON
PJ SOLOMON is an investment banking advisory firm that provides strategic advisory services to chief executive officers and senior management, owners of public and private companies, boards of directors, and special committees.
Our full suite of advisory services includes Mergers and Acquisitions, Restructuring and Capital Markets across a range of industry verticals.
The PJ SOLOMON Energy Advisory Group provides strategic investment banking advisory services to public and private clients across the energy chain. Drawing upon our extensive sector relationships and deep strategic and operational expertise, we can offer a unique and valued advisory platform for the upstream, upstream A&D, midstream and the utility sectors.
Based in our Houston office, the PJ SOLOMON Energy team holds more than 100 years of experience on a broad range of domestic and cross-border transactions including mergers and acquisitions, A&D, restructurings, bankruptcies, and public and private capital raisings.
Industry sectors/sub-sectors include: Upstream, Upstream A&D, Midstream, Energy related and Utilities.
About PNC Financial Services Group
PNC is one of the largest, best-regarded and best-capitalized financial services companies in the country, with approximately $325 billion in assets and offices in 33 states, Canada and the United Kingdom.
PNC's Energy Group, headed by Tom Byargeon, is a significant capital and service provider to energy companies, with approximately $6.5 billion in commitments to the industry. The Energy office in Houston houses a team with extensive experience and deep relationships across the entire energy supply chain. This group also offers strategic corporate finance advice and delivers PNC's comprehensive set of solutions and capabilities, including commodity and interest rate hedging, debt capital markets, loan syndications, treasury management, asset securitization, equipment finance and institutional investments.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG) has been a leading provider of banking services to the oil and gas industry in the Americas for more than 30 years, consistently ranking in the Top 10 Lead Arrangers and Top 10 Bond Arrangers in the Thomson Reuters Oil and Gas League Tables.
We support clients across the industry—from regional exploration and production to global diversified services companies—that benefit from our focused approach, strong execution, and customized services. Whether you are looking to expand existing reserves, make an acquisition, or streamline operations, we can support your growth with services, including: underwriting and syndications; U.S./Canadian cross-border funding; securities underwriting and placements; leasing and tax equity financing; and commodities, interest rate, and foreign exchange risk management.
For more information, visit: www.mufgamericas.com/oil-gas.
About Wells Fargo & Company
Wells Fargo & Company is a nationwide, diversified, community-based financial services company providing banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,700 locations, 12,500 ATMs, and the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 36 countries to support customers who conduct business in the global economy.
The Energy Banking Group, headed by Bart Schouest, provides corporate banking products and services to the energy sector, including upstream, midstream, oilfield services, and diversified industries. With offices in Houston, Dallas, Denver, Calgary, and Aberdeen the group's success is driven by in-depth industry expertise and longstanding relationships with key industry participants. The group has over $45 billion of credit commitments to public and private companies across the upstream, midstream, downstream, services, and power and utilities sectors.
The Energy & Power Investment Banking Group, headed by James Kipp, provides strategic advisory and corporate finance expertise to energy and power clients, including upstream, midstream, oilfield services, downstream, coal and the power & utilities sectors. Areas of focus include equity, equity-linked and debt underwritings, private placements, syndications, and mergers and acquisitions. The Energy & Power Investment Banking Group has offices in Houston and Charlotte.
These teams work together to offer clients industry and product expertise, in addition to sharing their understanding of internal and external forces that drive both industry trends and financial markets. For additional information, contact us at 713-319-1350 or Energy@wellsfargo.com.
To learn more about Wells Fargo & Company, please visit the company's web site at www.wellsfargo.com.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation (SMBC) is a core member of Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG), a Tokyo-based bank holding company that is ranked among the largest 25 banks globally by assets under management.
SMBC Americas Division, with more than 2,500 employees, oversees operations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and South America. We work across SMFG to offer corporate and institutional clients sophisticated and comprehensive financial services around the globe.
SMBC's roots in Japan trace back more than 400 years to 1590. The Americas Division of SMBC has more than a century of experience in the United States, beginning when the San Francisco branch of Sumitomo Bank was established in 1919. Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (NYSE: SMFG) was listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2010.
For more information please visit the corporate website: www.smbcgroup.com/americas/group-companies/
About Opportune LLP
Founded in 2005, Opportune is a leading global energy consulting firm specializing in adding value to clients across the energy industry, including upstream, midstream, downstream, power and gas, commodities trading and oilfield services.
Since we are not an audit firm, we are advocates of our clients and are not subject to the restrictions placed on other firms by regulatory bodies. Using our extensive knowledge of all sectors of the energy industry, we work with clients to provide comprehensive solutions to their operational and financial challenges.
Our practice areas include complex financial reporting, dispute resolution, enterprise risk, outsourcing, process and technology, reserve engineering and geosciences, restructuring, strategy and organization, tax, transactional due diligence and valuation. Opportune LLP is not a CPA firm.
Opportune's corporate headquarters are in Houston, Texas. The firm also has offices in Dallas, Denver, New York City, Tulsa, and the UK. For more information please call Ashley Hunt, Marketing Coordinator,
713.490.5050 and visit the web site https://opportune.com/.
About Petrie Partners, LLC
Petrie Partners, LLC is a boutique investment banking firm offering financial advisory services to the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized advice on mergers, divestitures and acquisitions and private placements.
The firm was formed in 2011 (as Strategic Energy Advisors) by senior bankers formerly with Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Petrie Parkman & Co., an investment bank that built a reputation as a most trusted advisor to energy clients during the nearly two decades leading up to its merger into Merrill Lynch in 2006.
Through tenure with Petrie Parkman, Merrill Lynch and Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the senior members of the Petrie team bring to bear an average of more than 25 years of energy investment banking experience, including over 300 energy M&A and capital raising transactions representing over $350 billion of aggregate consideration.
For information about the firm, please visit www.petrie.com or call the firm's Denver office (303.953.6768) or the Houston office (713.659.0760).
About SunTrust Robinson Humphrey
SunTrust Robinson Humphrey (STRH) is a leading, full-service corporate and investment bank dedicated to helping you successfully manage and grow your company through a comprehensive range of strategic advisory, capital raising, risk management, financing and investment solutions. We also offer a complete array of sales, trading and research services in both fixed income and equity.
Our firm's history dates back to 1894, and through the years we have built a reputation for delivering superior client service and in-depth market and industry expertise. At STRH, we are committed to your success. Our team of experienced professionals works closely with you to understand your unique needs and goals to provide sound, unbiased guidance that draws from the significant resources from across our entire universal banking platform. This collaborative One Team approach is focused solely on partnering with you to secure meaningful value throughout the life cycle of your company.
Our Energy & Power Investment Banking Group provides corporate and investment banking services to domestically headquartered companies in the energy and power sectors. We partner with our clients across the energy value chain to deliver full-service strategic advisory and financing solutions.
For more information please visit https://www.suntrustrh.com/industry-coverage/energy-power .