EVP & CFO of Exponent Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard L Jr Schlenker (insider trades) sold 75,530 shares of EXPO on 08/22/2019 at an average price of $70.26 a share. The total sale was $5.3 million.
Exponent Inc is a science and engineering consulting firm. It provides the solution to the problems of automotive, aviation, chemical, construction, consumer products, government, and health industry. Exponent Inc has a market cap of $3.55 billion; its shares were traded at around $68.36 with a P/E ratio of 47.79 and P/S ratio of 9.38. The dividend yield of Exponent Inc stocks is 0.84%. Exponent Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Exponent Inc the business predictability rank of 4.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Exponent Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Richard L Jr Schlenker sold 75,530 shares of EXPO stock on 08/22/2019 at the average price of $70.26. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.7% since.
- EVP & CFO Richard L Jr Schlenker sold 22,243 shares of EXPO stock on 08/20/2019 at the average price of $70.57. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.13% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Group Vice President Harri Kytomaa sold 2,000 shares of EXPO stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $70.09. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.47% since.
- Group Vice President John Pye sold 3,000 shares of EXPO stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $70.31. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.77% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EXPO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with EXPO. Click here to check it out.
- EXPO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EXPO
- Peter Lynch Chart of EXPO