Executive VP and CFO of Extra Space Storage Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) P Scott Stubbs (insider trades) sold 9,200 shares of EXR on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $120.9 a share. The total sale was $1.1 million.
Extra Space Storage Inc is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. It owns, operates, manages, acquires, develops and redevelops professionally managed self-storage facilities. Extra Space Storage Inc has a market cap of $15.64 billion; its shares were traded at around $121.71 with a P/E ratio of 36.11 and P/S ratio of 13.12. The dividend yield of Extra Space Storage Inc stocks is 2.87%. Extra Space Storage Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Extra Space Storage Inc the business predictability rank of 4-star. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Extra Space Storage Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- Executive VP and CFO P Scott Stubbs sold 9,200 shares of EXR stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $120.9. The price of the stock has increased by 0.67% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP/Chief Marketing Officer James Overturf sold 3,103 shares of EXR stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $120.77. The price of the stock has increased by 0.78% since.
- SVP Accounting and Finance Grace Kunde sold 1,738 shares of EXR stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $120.45. The price of the stock has increased by 1.05% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EXR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 10 Warning Signs with EXR. Click here to check it out.
- EXR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EXR
- Peter Lynch Chart of EXR