PRESIDENT AND CEO of Extreme Networks Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Edward Meyercord (insider trades) sold 100,000 shares of EXTR on 08/02/2019 at an average price of $8.22 a share. The total sale was $822,000.
Extreme Networks Inc is a manufacturer of communication equipment. It designs, develops and manufactures wired and wireless network infrastructure equipment and develops the software for network management, policy, analytics, security and access controls. Extreme Networks Inc has a market cap of $966.490 million; its shares were traded at around $8.11 with and P/S ratio of 0.96.
CEO Recent Trades:
- PRESIDENT AND CEO Edward Meyercord sold 100,000 shares of EXTR stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $8.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.34% since.
For the complete insider trading history of EXTR, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with MTDR. Click here to check it out.
- EXTR 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of EXTR
- Peter Lynch Chart of EXTR