Stocks are looking to start the day in the green, as investors keep a close eye on retail earnings and what the Federal Reserve is planning. Yahoo Finance’s Melody Hahm, Editor-in-Chief Andy Serwer & Myles Udland will discuss these and the other big stories we’re covering today.
- Stocks look to bounce back
- Investors look to see what the Federal Reserve may do next
- Sears to close 28 more stores as sales continue to fall
- Tiffany profits rise
- Abercrombie soars on beat
- Dollar Tree’s profit soars
- Smuckers falls on EPS and revenue miss
- Hormel tanks on earnings miss, buys Brazil’s Cerrati brand
- Regulators, shareholders approve Amazon’s Whole Foods deal
- Report shows three companies Amazon may acquire
- Uber makes $8.7B in gross bookings for 2Q 2017
- Floyd Mayweather plans to launch a gym franchise
Tell us what you think:
POLL: What do you think Amazon could buy next? Nordstrom, Warby Parker or Lowe’s?