Fabrinet is engaged in providing outsourced manufacturing services to original equipment manufacturers. It offers a wide range of optical and electro-mechanical manufacturing capabilities across the whole producing process. Fabrinet has a market cap of $1.98 billion; its shares were traded at around $53.83 with a P/E ratio of 16.69 and P/S ratio of 1.25. Fabrinet had annual average EBITDA growth of 12.70% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Fabrinet. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Seamus Grady sold 5,206 shares of FN stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $53.74. The price of the stock has increased by 0.17% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Toh-seng Ng sold 11,278 shares of FN stock on 09/06/2019 at the average price of $53.73. The price of the stock has increased by 0.19% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director David T. Mitchell sold 30,000 shares of FN stock on 09/03/2019 at the average price of $50.03. The price of the stock has increased by 7.6% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with FN. Click here to check it out.
- FN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FN
- Peter Lynch Chart of FN