Join Facebook, LinkedIn, Trip Advisor and Disney at IGNITION West in March 2013 in San Francisco! Get market insight on mobile games, apps, devices, content and commerce. Register now.
Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Facebook is projected to make $339.3 million in mobile ad revenues this year, says EMarketer. Even better, it's forecasted to bring in $851.4 million in 2013 and a whopping $1.22 billion in 2014.
Get ready for a beer based off of the series "Game of Thrones." HBO is teaming up with Brewery Ommegang to make beers based on themes and characters. The first beer? Iron Thorne Blonde Ale. Coming in March.
Adweek thinks these are the freakiest ads of 2012.
Some agency people from Razorfish, Goodby, Droga5, and Firstborn made Forbes' "30 under 30" list.
The mobile app marketing platform Trademob created an algorithm that identifies the sources of fraudulent clicks and then eliminates further investment in those ad publishers.
Ace Metrix introduced an emotional sentiment index that better allows the company to measure commercials' creative effectiveness.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Facebook Says Instagram Users Won't Always Be Told When They're Looking At Ads
- This Online Shopping App Outperforms Facebook And Twitter 3 To 1
- How Bushmaster Advertised The Semiautomatic Weapon Used In The Connecticut Massacre
- Here's The Giant Inflatable Rat That's Picketing Tumblr's HQ Today
- Samsung's New Ad Has Mrs. Claus Sending Santa A Sex Video
More From Business Insider