EVP, Gen. Counsel & Sec. of Fair Isaac Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark R Scadina (insider trades) sold 3,750 shares of FICO on 08/27/2019 at an average price of $355.21 a share. The total sale was $1.3 million.
Fair Isaac Corp is a provider of analytic, software and data management products and services that enables businesses to automate, improve and connect decisions. It operates in three segments: applications, scores, and tools. Fair Isaac Corp has a market cap of $10.23 billion; its shares were traded at around $354.18 with a P/E ratio of 57.31 and P/S ratio of 9.40. Fair Isaac Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Fair Isaac Corp the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Fair Isaac Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO William J Lansing sold 16,000 shares of FICO stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $340.23. The price of the stock has increased by 4.1% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Executive Vice President Wayne Elliot Huyard sold 10,000 shares of FICO stock on 08/28/2019 at the average price of $347.54. The price of the stock has increased by 1.91% since.
- Executive Vice President Richard Deal sold 18,057 shares of FICO stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $350.79. The price of the stock has increased by 0.97% since.
- EVP, Gen. Counsel & Sec. Mark R Scadina sold 3,750 shares of FICO stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $355.21. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.29% since.
- CAO and Vice President Michael S Leonard sold 1,038 shares of FICO stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $347.67. The price of the stock has increased by 1.87% since.
- Vice President, Finance Michael J Pung sold 7,996 shares of FICO stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $365.62. The price of the stock has decreased by 3.13% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FICO, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 6 Warning Sign with FICO. Click here to check it out.
- FICO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FICO
- Peter Lynch Chart of FICO