Apple released its big iOS 11.2 update earlier this week, and it included a bunch of nifty new features. Perhaps the most eagerly anticipated among them was fast wireless charging support. Every iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone 8 will instantly support wireless charging up to 7.5W once iOS 11.2 is installed, and it just so happens that we have the perfect deal to celebrate the occasion. The RAVPower Fast Wireless Charger is by far our favorite wireless charger for Apple’s new iPhones, thanks to its lightning-fast charging, sleek design, and premium metal construction. It’s worth every penny at $49.99, but coupon code TV2PAH4O drops the price down to just $39.99 if you hurry.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or the latter will not work.
- 7.5W wireless charging for newest iPhone X / 8 Plus / 8 is enabled in the latest iOS 11.2 update – faster than traditional 3.5W-5W wireless chargers
- Compatible with All Qi-Enabled Phones: Includes iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S8, S8 Plus; non-Qi enabled phones are still compatible but will require a Qi wireless charging cover to power up
- Fast & Free 24W QC 3.0 Adapter: Includes a powerful Quick Charge 3. 0 adapter that boosts the max output to 10W so selected Samsung Galaxy, Google Nexus, or Microsoft Lumia phones can charge even faster
- Portable, Practical, Stylish, and Safe: Lightweight, take anywhere size with silicone anti-skid design to prevent sliding; smart battery indicator; built-in over-current, over-voltage, and over-temperature protection systems
BGR Top Deals:
- If you own a Roku or a Fire TV, you need this brilliant $25 accessory
- Today’s best deals: $46 sound bar, best fast wireless charger, August lock, Norelco shavers, more
Trending Right Now:
- Here’s what your cat is telling you when it shows you its butt
- People are ditching cable at record speed, so of course AT&T is hiking prices
- Details emerge about a third new iPhone X successor Apple will debut next year