GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, Jan. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- FGL Holdings (FG), a leading provider of fixed indexed annuities and life insurance, announced today that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2017 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 28, 2018.
A live webcast and conference call will be held on Thursday, March 1, 2018 at 10:00 a.m. ET to discuss the financial results. Additional information about quarterly financial results, including the earnings release, financial supplement and presentation, will be available on the Investor Relations web site at investors.fglife.bm/investors.
Webcast, Conference Call and Replay Information
The event can be accessed the following ways:
- For internet webcast, visit investors.fglife.bm/investors at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the call to register.
- For conference call, dial 877-883-0383 (U.S. callers) or 412-902-6506 (International callers) approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. The access code is 6742331.
- A replay of the event via webcast will be available after the call at investors.fglife.bm/investors.
- A replay of the event via telephone will be available by dialing 877-344-7529 (U.S. callers) or 412-317-0088 (International callers). The access code is 10116560.
The replay information will be available through March 22, 2018.
About FGL Holdings
FGL Holdings, through its subsidiaries, offers fixed index annuities and life insurance products and partners with an established network of independent marketing organizations and their independent agents to distribute these products.
The FGL Holdings family of companies includes
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company, an annuity and life insurance company based in Des Moines, IA
- Fidelity & Guaranty Life Insurance Company of New York
- F&G Re Ltd, a Bermuda-based reinsurer
For more information, please visit www.fglife.bm.