FibroGen Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics to treat serious unmet medical needs. FibroGen Inc has a market cap of $3.77 billion; its shares were traded at around $43.35 with and P/S ratio of 17.94. GuruFocus has detected 5 severe warning signs with FibroGen Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Thomas B Neff sold 39,636 shares of FGEN stock on 08/13/2019 at the average price of $45.44. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.6% since.
- CEO Thomas B Neff sold 39,636 shares of FGEN stock on 07/25/2019 at the average price of $46.74. The price of the stock has decreased by 7.25% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Kalevi Kurkijarvi sold 6,000 shares of FGEN stock on 08/05/2019 at the average price of $45.22. The price of the stock has decreased by 4.14% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FGEN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with FGEN. Click here to check it out.
- FGEN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FGEN
- Peter Lynch Chart of FGEN