The World’s Most-Awarded Float-Builder and Their Clients Bring In Top Honors at the 131st Rose Parade
The Rose Parade’s most-awarded float-builder Fiesta Parade Floats celebrates ten awards for its float entries at the 131st Rose Parade in Pasadena California earlier today, including the highly-prized Sweepstakes trophy awarded to The UPS Store for their 2020 entry "Stories Change Our World." The Sweepstakes Trophy is the Rose Parade’s top prize and is awarded to the most beautiful float entry.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200101005096/en/
The UPS Store's 2020 Rose Parade Float "Stories Change Our World" earned the Sweepstakes Trophy for the most beautiful entry, one of ten awards for Fiesta Parade Floats. (Photo by Fiesta Parade Floats)
In addition, Fiesta Parade Floats and their clients were awarded nine other awards, securing its position as the most award-winning float-builder in Rose Parade history.
In total, Fiesta Parade Floats-built Rose Parade floats received the following awards:
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation: "Hope for the Homeless" – Isabella Coleman for the most outstanding presentation of color and color harmony through floral design.
- Chinese American Heritage Foundation (CAHF): "American Heroes" – Extraordinaire for the most extraordinary float.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: "Cultivate the Future of Farming" – Grand Marshal for the most outstanding creative concept and float design.
- Dole Packaged Foods: "Sunshine for All" – Queen for the most outstanding presentation of roses.
- Donate Life: "Light in the Darkness" – Judges for the most outstanding float design and dramatic impact.
- General Society of Mayflower Descendants: "The Voyage of Hope" – Americana for the most outstanding depiction of national treasures and traditions.
- Kaiser Permanente: "Courage to Reimagine" – Wrigley Legacy for the most outstanding display of floral presentation, float design, and entertainment.
- Northwestern Mutual: "Spend Your Life Living" – Fantasy for the most outstanding display of fantasy and imagination.
- Torrance Rose Float Association: "Our Garden of Hope & Dreams" – Princess for the most outstanding floral presentation among entries 35 feet and under in length.
- The UPS Store, Inc.: "Stories Change Our World" – Sweepstakes for the most beautiful entry.
Float design and construction is led by industry-leading veterans including president Tim Estes and vice president and floral director Jim Hynd and are supported by a staff of world-renowned float designers and artists.
In addition to the award recipients, Fiesta Parade Floats delighted parade goers with their entry for Underground Service Alert (811), "The Power of Safety First," a participant in the Rose Parade for five years and winner of the 2019 Past President Award.
About Fiesta Parade Floats
Based in Irwindale, CA, the 2020 Rose Parade is Fiesta’s 32nd year as a world premier float-builder. Fiesta Parade Floats is considered a leader in both floral technology and floral application within both the float and floral industries. Maintaining the highest award win rate in the Rose Parade industry, Fiesta also builds custom props for television commercials, feature films, exhibits and theme parks. For more information, visit http://www.fiestaparadefloats.com.