Aramark’s Final Four Menu to Showcase Tribute Items for Auburn, Michigan State, Texas Tech and Virginia
**Photos of select menu items can be downloaded here**
When the 2019 Men’s Final Four in Minneapolis tips off this weekend, there will be plenty for fans to cheer about both on and off the court. Aramark (ARMK), the food and beverage provider for U.S. Bank Stadium, has created four signature items that pay tribute to the teams vying for the national championship.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190404005054/en/
“The Final Four is the pinnacle of the college basketball season, so we strove to create a menu that celebrates the occasion and embodies the fans’ school spirit with signature snacks inspired by each team’s hometown,” said O’Brien Tingling, Aramark Regional Executive Chef.
Final Four Snacks
The Final Four menu is an homage to regional favorites.
- Tiger Paw Pork Skins – Auburn University – Fried pork skins with Sriracha mayo and green onion
- Spartan Coney Dog – Michigan State University – All-beef hot dog, topped with diced onions, mustard and savory meat sauce
- Big Tex Nacho – Texas Tech – Bowl of nachos, topped with chili, sour cream, guacamole, and Texas-style salsa
- Wahoo Shrimp and Grits – University of Virginia – Shrimp over grits, topped with creamy red sauce
The signature snacks are available by section 118.
Additional items have also been added around the stadium to further enhance U.S. Bank Stadium’s already robust menu.
NEW in Clubs
- Sliced Brisket Sandwich: Brisket, Bourbon BBQ, Root Vegetable Coleslaw, served with Kettle Chips (Locations: Hyundai, Mystic Lake’s, FMP, Medtronic, Delta Sky360)
- Jump Ball Burger: 50/50 Pork Belly Beef Blend, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Smoky Chipotle Aioli, Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Locations: Hyundai, Mystic Lake’s, FMP, Medtronic, Delta Sky360)
- Crispy Walleye Sandwich: Local Walleye, Shredded Lettuce, Diced Tomato, Diced Onion, Caper Berry Sauce (Locations: Hyundai, Mystic Lake’s, FMP, Medtronic, Delta Sky360)
- Bracket-Buster Dog: Chopped Brisket, Sweet BBQ, Green Onion, Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Locations: Hyundai, Mystic Lake’s, FMP, Medtronic, Delta Sky360)
- Road Ends Here Dog: Crispy Pepper Bacon, Mac N’ Cheese, Pico de Gallo (Locations: Hyundai, Mystic Lake’s, FMP, Medtronic, Delta Sky360)
NEW in Concessions
- Tater Tot Hot Dish: Tater Tots served with Gravy and Shredded Cheddar Cheese (Locations: Sections 101, F347B, 114A)
- Walleye Sandwich: Walleye, Shredded Cabbage, Gribiche Sauce, and Corn Succotash (Location: Section 101)
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich: Smoked Salmon, Lettuce, Tomato, Dill Spread, and Pickled Red Onion (Location: Section F347A)
- Swedish Meatballs: Swedish Meatballs served over Potato Cream with Gravy (Location: Section 114A)
- Turkey Burger: Turkey Burger served with Arugula, Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato Confit, and Fired Brussel Sprouts (Location: Section 101)
Serving the Tournament
Aramark’s involvement in the tournament stretches beyond professional sporting arenas and on to college campuses, where it enriches the lives of millions of college consumers every day. Serving more than 500 colleges and universities across the United States, Aramark is proud to partner with two dozen of the schools participating in this year’s tournament, including Final Four-bound South Region Champion University of Virginia and Midwest Region Champion Auburn University.
During the early rounds of the tournament, Aramark enhanced the game day experience with a wide variety of menu offerings at Colonial Life Arena (Columbia, SC), SAP Center (San Jose, CA) and Capital One Arena (Washington, DC).
Aramark (ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We work to put our sustainability goals into action by focusing on initiatives that engage our employees, empower healthy living, preserve our planet and build local communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.