Quote Of The Day: Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. - Margaret Mead
Fintech Movers: Insurtech startups are adding pressure to traditional insurance outfits in Asia Pacific (APAC) and beyond – both will likely need cloud adoption to survive long-term. - Tech Wire
- Aiera, EventVestor partner on intelligence.
- Plum intros rewards program for shopping.
- Paystand hits 1000% growth in payments.
- Fintech sector needs a common taxonomy.
- eToro launched cloud computing portfolio.
- Igloo lands partnership for microinsurance.
- Marcus offers buy now, pay later on flights.
- ASC seeks participants for mobile projects.
- Virtual trading floor is closer than you think.
- Square data shows rise of payments tech.
- Nationwide is using conversational AI tech.
- Goldman to offer clearing via ForexClear.
- bitFlyer USA launches exchange in Hawaii.
- ProspectTech launches identity technology.
- Chris Christie eyes real estate technology.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the fintech space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter highlights disruptive innovators working to create positive and diverse change in financial services.
Today's disruptive innovator is TradeStation, an advanced trading technology and brokerage.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch For This: Jill Biden appeared on NBC's "Today," where she said that attacks on Joe's cognitive ability are "ridiculous," and that the question doesn't belong in the public forum. She says Joe is "on the phone every single minute of the day," and participating in Zoom calls, fundraisers and briefings. - ZeroHedge
- Wearable tech enters the fight against virus.
- How JPMorgan messed up the repo market.
- Game of Thrones star invests in air quality.
- Remember the ‘90s? Don’t long for a return.
Market Moving Headline: If you don’t have direct access to these liquidity providers, you’re missing out on a lot of the market. Their aggregation of order flow also means they know the direction in which the retail segment is pushing particular names. Thus they are gaining an advantage from seeing the flows coming through their pipes. - Traders Magazine
- No yield curve control; investors not happy.
- DoorDash intros grocery delivery on app.
- SPX short, medium tone remains positive.
- Long gamma to fall post expiration today.
- China and the US agree to hold trade talks.
- Judge granted Uber, Lyft a temporary stay.
- JPM: Encouraging epidemiological trends.
- Canada to move unemployed off benefits.
- Powell to highlight policy at Jackson Hole.
- Twitter privacy ruling delayed after dispute.
- Complementary Product Theory for data.
- Weekly jobless claims rise clouds recovery.
- German airlines pitch transatlantic flights.
- Transcripts with language on costs cuts rise.
See more from Benzinga
- bitFlyer USA Launches Exchange Services In Hawaii
- Fintech Focus For August 20, 2020
- 'A Robinhood For The World': Trade US Markets, Cryptocurrency From Anywhere With Passfolio
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.