Daily Perspective: Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans. - John Lennon
Fintech Movers: An International Monetary Fund (IMF) official recently noted that China’s Fintech sector could be “instrumental” in assisting SMEs with acquiring reliable credit. The representative added that reliable loans and funding will play a key part in helping businesses get through the COVID-19 outbreak and resulting challenges. - Crowdfund Insider
- Chipotle intros virtual farm market.
- Paradigm targets crypto TradeWeb.
- SoFi announces relaunched ETF.
- 11 fintechs setting the norm in EU.
- Nomura intros asset manager app.
- Point to intro challenger UK bank.
- Kabbage approves 5.8B in PPPs.
- solarisBank has raised $67.5M.
- CML launches chart profit builder.
- Cloud9, OpenFin partner on APIs.
- CoDi payment platform struggles.
- Refinitiv intros low-latency FX feed.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the financial technology space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter will highlight one disruptive innovator working to create positive and diverse change in the financial services space.
Today's disruptive innovator is Bambu, a leader in digital wealth technology and robo-advising.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch Out For This: Ghislaine Maxwell could be housed at MCC in New York – the same jail where Epstein killed himself. - ZeroHedge
- US to crack down on China trade.
- DFW to require masks Thursday.
- Durango gets new look, interior.
Image by TheFelderReport.com from ZeroHedge.
Market Moving Headline: The new NAFTA agreement  was touted by U.S. President Donald Trump as an engine of American job creation. But Japan's automakers are largely opting instead to keep operations in place and pay Mexican workers more or even just pay tariffs. - Nikkei
- US manufacturing breaks records.
- Regeneron, Sanofi halt virus trial.
- “Great Jobs Numbers” - Trump.
- Brazil’s economy in a V recovery.
- Tesla blows away Q2 deliveries.
- Nasdaq rally parallels tech bubble.
- Machines are long and covering.
- White House supports a relief bill.
- Tesla battery cooling under probe.
- Tech CEOs to testify before House.
See more from Benzinga
- Fintech Focus For July 2, 2020
- 'Breaking The Information Asymmetry': Capital Market Laboratories Launches Technical Analysis Chart Profit Builder
- Fintech Focus For July 1, 2020
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.