Quote Of The Day: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined. - Henry David Thoreau
Fintech Movers: If it were to continue compounding at that rate, bitcoin’s daily volume would exceed that of the US equity market in fewer than 4 years. - Ark
- Trading 212 eyes innovation, growth.
- USAA, Google Cloud refine claims.
- Detroit Venture Partners eye fintech.
- LPL adds YCharts to buoy research.
- Huobi, OKEx battle over China lead.
- Klarna, Affirm, and Brex top unicorns.
- JPM to launch new Mastercard offer.
- OfferUp, letgo integrated technology.
- Wealthbox and SSG intro partnership.
- PayPal intros interest free offerings.
- Chase, Mastercard partner on a card.
- UnionPay unveiled a digital bankcard.
- CME is live with Micro E-mini options.
Benzinga Global Fintech Awards Spotlight:
Every year Benzinga, a leading news and data platform, holds the Global Fintech Awards, a day of dealmaking, networking, and recognition in the fintech space.
Ahead of the November 10, 2020 event, this newsletter highlights disruptive innovators working to create positive and diverse change in financial services.
Today's disruptive innovator is Tellimer, a provider of expert insights on emerging markets.
For a chance to make your mark on the future of innovation and be featured in this newsletter, check out our Global Fintech Awards!
Watch For This: Mark Zuckerberg Says Facebook's Decision to Not Take Down Kenosha Militia Page Was a Mistake. - Time
- Startup names are getting less silly.
- Citadel internship bubble was a blast.
- Mick Mulvaney launches hedge fund.
- Oregon state police come to Portland.
- World’s money, markets visualized.
- Malaysia prepares for political circus.
- The ultimate mobile banking guide.
- Youngsters key in on profit, purpose.
- Tesla and Apple slow TD, Robinhood.
Market Moving Headline: We expect volatility to rise further driven by seasonality, upcoming analyst days and election risk. - Goldman Sachs
- Biden said he wouldn’t ban fracking.
- United bids farewell to change fees.
- Relative P/E suggests tech is cheap.
- US dollar’s woes are only beginning.
- Argentina deal defuses default crisis.
- JC Penney sale talks grind to a halt.
- Amazon receives drone approvals.
- Nasdaq breakout may reach 12,475.
- Canada signs deal with Novax, JNJ.
See more from Benzinga
- Fintech Focus For August 31, 2020
- 'A Clear Break With Prevailing Policy': Stock Market Update For The Week Ahead
© 2020 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.