ITASCA, IL--(Marketwired - Apr 2, 2014) - First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. ("First Midwest") (
- Earnings Release: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, after the market close, by Marketwire distribution and First Midwest's website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Conference Call: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, from 10:00 A.M. ET to 11:00 A.M. ET. Listen-only mode, via telephone and Internet broadcast on the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations.
- Dial-in Numbers: US (888) 317-6016; International (412) 317-6016. Participants should ask for the First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. Earnings Conference Call. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the call.
- Telephone Replay: US (877) 344-7529; International (412) 317-0088; Conference ID: 10043720. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on April 30, 2014.
- Web Replay: Access the web replay by selecting the Investor Relations section of the First Midwest website at www.firstmidwest.com/investorrelations. The replay will be available one hour after completion of the live call until 9:00 A.M. ET on April 30, 2014.
About the Company
First Midwest, with assets of $8.3 billion, is the premier relationship-based banking franchise in the dynamic Chicagoland banking market. As one of the Chicago metropolitan area's largest independent bank holding companies, First Midwest, through its subsidiary bank, provides a full range of business, retail banking and wealth management services through approximately 90 offices located in communities in metropolitan Chicago, northwest Indiana, central and western Illinois, and eastern Iowa.