Comparison of the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Fitbit deals for 2019, including Fitbit Flex, Aria, Charge 2, Versa Lite and Versa smartwatch and fitness tracker savings
Find all the best Fitbit activity tracker and smart scale deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Fitbit Versa, Blaze, Charge, Alta, Ace, Flex and Aria fitness device deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at The Consumer Post.
Best Fitbit deals:
- Save up to $50 on the brand new Fitbit Versa 2 - check the latest deals on the Versa 2 and Versa 2 Special Edition smartwatches at Walmart
- Save up to $50 on the all new Fitbit Versa 2 - at Fitbit.com
- Save up to $60 on the Fitbit Versa Lite - at Walmart
- Save up to $35 on Fitbit Versa 2, Versa & Versa Lite smartwatches at Amazon - check deals on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa smartwatches
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale now at Fitbit.com
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to 21% on Fitbit Charge 3, 2 & Charge HR activity trackers at Amazon
- Save up to $38 on the Fitbit Charge 2 at Amazon
- Save up to 75% on the latest Fitbit smartwatches, activity trackers & bands at Walmart - click the link for the latest prices on the latest Fitbit models such as the Versa 2, Charge 3 & more top-rated activity tracker
- Save up to $50 on Fitbit Versa 2, Ionic & more Fitbit models - check the full range of Fitbit activity trackers, smartwatches & smart scales on sale at the Fitbit online store
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge, Alta & Surge activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon
- Save up to $30 on the Fitbit Alta HR activity tracker - on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Fitbit Ionic smartwatch - at Walmart
- Save up to $25 on the Fitbit Ionic smartwatch at Amazon
- Save up to 30% on the Fitbit Inspire HR - at Walmart
- Save on Fitbit Aria smart scales - at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fitbit is a popular activity tracker and smartwatch brand that is marketed to be incorporated as part of a workout and health regime. These fitness trackers record heart rate with PurePulse, the first automatic continuous, chest strap free technology. That data is then used to estimate sleeping patterns, step count, calories burned, exercise and sleep.
Fitbit trackers are meant to be used with complimentary app that gives a more complete look at fitness and health stats, which in turn, can help users track their health and achieve their fitness goals. Best-selling models of Fitbit include the Versa, Versa 2, Versa lite, Charge 2, Charge 3 and Alta HR
Where does the term Black Friday come from? Black Friday’s informal name is rooted in the large increase in revenue from highly discounted sales that begin on the day after Thanksgiving, a significant factor in keeping many retail stores profitable or ‘in the black’.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)