Oslo Norway, Q8, based Investment company Folketrygdfondet (Current Portfolio) buys Frontline during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Folketrygdfondet. As of 2019Q2, Folketrygdfondet owns 8 stocks with a total value of $2.9 billion. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- Added Positions: NOK, FRO, ABB, ERIC, GOGL,
For the details of FOLKETRYGDFONDET's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/folketrygdfondet/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of FOLKETRYGDFONDET
- Equinor ASA (EQNR) - 115,726,985 shares, 79.19% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.38%
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO) - 5,244,378 shares, 9.26% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.16%
- Nokia Oyj (NOK) - 24,804,202 shares, 4.30% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 15.83%
- ABB Ltd (ABB) - 2,764,777 shares, 1.92% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 3.14%
- Frontline Ltd (FRO) - 6,636,648 shares, 1.84% of the total portfolio. Shares added by 23.97%
Added: Frontline Ltd (FRO)
Folketrygdfondet added to a holding in Frontline Ltd by 23.97%. The purchase prices were between $6.77 and $9.32, with an estimated average price of $7.96. The stock is now traded at around $6.44. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 0.36%. The holding were 6,636,648 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of FOLKETRYGDFONDET. Also check out:
1. FOLKETRYGDFONDET's Undervalued Stocks
2. FOLKETRYGDFONDET's Top Growth Companies, and
3. FOLKETRYGDFONDET's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that FOLKETRYGDFONDET keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with FRO. Click here to check it out.
- FRO 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FRO
- Peter Lynch Chart of FRO