RINCON, GA--(Marketwired - May 22, 2015) - FONU2, Inc. (
1. In April of 2015, the Company submitted for approval the engineering and design plans for the water lines for Phase 1 of the planned film studio project.
2. On May 18th, the Company submitted for approval the engineering and design plans for the main entrance and the initial roads for the planned film studio project.
3. The Company's architects, Foley Design Associates Architects, Inc. revised the Master Plan based upon comments and feedback from Effingham County. On May 18th, the revised Master Plan was approved by the Effingham County Planning Board.
4. On May 19th, Effingham County approved a number of requested amendments to the zoning for the property, specifically in regards to buffer areas and water treatment.
5. The Company's engineers, Hussey, Gay, Bell, & DeYoung are currently working on the engineering and design plans for the Phase 1 sound stages.
"We continue to make strong and steady progress," stated Steven Wohlfeil, a principal of Hussey, Gay, Bell and DeYoung. Mr. Wohlfeil further added, "I am pleased with the filing for the water line and entrance permits, and we are working steadfastly on obtaining all of the other permits necessary to begin construction."
About FONU2 Inc.:
FONU2 is a public private partnership film studio and production company that is developing a 1,560 acre full service production facility in Effingham, Georgia. The Company also has an e-commerce division that is actively seeking acquisitions to integrate into the social media networks vis a vis the FONU2 platform. For additional information, visit our website, www.Fonu2.com. You can also follow us on our social network, Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
Safe Harbor Statement
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a "safe harbor"for forward-looking statements. Certain information included in this press release contains statements that are forward-looking, such as statements related to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned or required capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales growth, and potential contracts. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could significantly affect anticipated results in the future and, accordingly, such results may differ from those expressed in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, the company. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to, those relating to development and expansion activities, dependence on existing management, financing activities, domestic and global economic conditions, and other risks and uncertainties described in the Company's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.