Find out how the interbank compares with the technicals at 8 AM GMT. These are the Daily Trading Signals for Thursday.
Euro/Dollar has mostly green indicators in both the 1 and 4 hour charts. Daily outlook shifts to neutral, which is backed up by the only 3% long interbank sentiment.
The Cable has mostly green signals and bullishness is increasing in longer time ranges. Interbank stance is neutral at less than 6% long. Dollar/Yen’s 1 and 4 hour charts have 4 and 5 sell prompts respectively. 5 models are neutral in the long term.
Interbank exposure is bearish, 33% short, in line with the 1 and 4 hour indicators. Pound/Yen has 6 neutrals in the hourly scale. Mid term chart shows mixed results and 5 models are pointing North in the daily scale. The less than 5% long interbank is neutral, just like the short term models.
Euro/Yen’s hourly studies are mostly green. Mid term indicators are mixed and daily range brings 5 neutrals, which are confirmed by the only 5% long interbank.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Daily Market Forecast, March 22, 2017 – EUR/USD, Gold, Crude Oil, USD/JPY, GBP/USD
- Daily Grains Analysis for March 23, 2018
- Stellar’s Lumen Technical Analysis – Lumen Turns Bearish – 22/03/2018
- Technical Update For USD/CAD, EUR/CAD, CAD/JPY & CAD/CHF: 22.03.2018
- E-mini NASDAQ-100 Index (NQ) Futures Technical Analysis – March 22, 2018 Forecast
- EUR/USD Mid-Session Technical Analysis for March 22, 2018