Financial markets are likely to remain fixated on US monetary policy as a lull in top-tier data puts the spotlight on a busy Fed-speak calendar in the week ahead.
- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar May Recover as Fed Speeches Reiterate Rate Hike Intent
- Euro Forecast: Political Risk for Euro-Zone Dissipating, Boosting EUR/USD Prospects
- British Pound Forecast: CPI the Focal Point as a Shift Begins to Emerge Within the BoE
- Japanese Yen Forecast: USD/JPY Eyes 2017-Low as FOMC Tames Interest Rate Expectations
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Looks Short of Clear Direction
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Holding Up Well as Oil Price Drops
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: Kiwi Gains After Dovish Fed, But Shift in Stance from RBNZ Doubtful
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan at a Crossroads, Risk Trends Next?
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Shine as USD Drops- Post FOMC Rally Eyes Initial Resistance
- Oil Forecast: Positioning Shift And Sentiment May Pressure Oil As Supply Swells
- Equities Forecast: Watch the DAX, It Could Be on the Verge of a Big Move
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: https://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup