Good morning, AdLand. Here's what you need to know today:
Former FCC Chairman Reed Hundt thinks that the Washington Redskins needs to change their name. He wants owner Dan Snyder "to change the archaic and racially stereotyped name of the Washington XXXskins (used instead of spelling out 'Redskins') football team."
Facebook is already trying to do damage control over potential privacy concerns for Home.
Courtney Love plays, well, ">Courtney Love in an e-cigarettes ad.
Check out Ad Age's profile on NBCU's Linda Yaccarino, the network's president of ad sales.
Doug Livingston is leaving Grey, says Agency Spy. No word yet on where he's heading. Livingston was EVP, director of digital integration.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Inside LinkedIn's Empire State Building Offices
- This Is The Christina Hendricks Ad For Johnnie Walker From The 'Mad Men' Premiere
- Everything You Need To Know Before Watching 'Mad Men' Season 6
- Don Draper's Fake Ads Are Terrible Compared To Real 1960s Ads
- Steve Jobs Advisor Says Apple Has Screwed Up iPhone Branding
- Advertisers Are Worried Facebook Is Going To 'Invasive, Tedious' Ads On Your Phone
- Lobbyists Have A $2 Million PR Budget To Fight The Idea That Candy Makes You Fat
More From Business Insider