While former President Barack Obama has mostly refrained from commenting on President Donald Trump over the past few months, some of his former staffers haven't been quite so reserved with their feelings - including former White House photographer Pete Souza.
Ever since Trump's inauguration in January, Souza has used his Instagram to share dozens of incredible photos from his time working for the Obama administration, often alongside some shady AF captions that make his feelings for the new president very clear. Here are just a few of the photographer's shadiest posts so far.
1. When he sided with SCOTUS nominee Merrick Garland over Neil Gorsuch.
2. When he showed the difference between how Obama and Trump view refugees.
3. Basically every time he implied Obama has a much better relationship with foreign leaders than Trump does - including with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
4. ...And Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto (for obvious reasons).
5. ...And Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull (for less obvious reasons).
6. ...And German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
7. ...And Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
8. ...And former British Prime Minister David Cameron.
9. ...And Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
10. ...And, of course, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
11. That time he poked fun at reports that Trump's aides can't figure out how to turn on the lights in the White House.
12. When he heavily implied Trump needed more women on his staff.
13. When he threw shade at how Trump handles security at Mar-a-Lago.
14. When he openly disagreed with Trump's stance on "fake news."
15. That time he responded to Trump's "Sweden incident" with his own memories from the country.
16. When he reminded the world of Obama's stance on LGBTQ equality.
17. When he questioned how much use the Situation Room has been getting recently.
18. That time he showed his support for Muslim people everywhere, in spite of Trump's proposed travel ban.
19. That time he pointed out how differently Obama and Trump use Twitter.
20. When he joined in on the fun of Kellyanne Conway's "microwaves that turn into cameras."
21. Basically every caption he's written regarding the Affordable Care Act, and the Trump administration's attempts to repeal it.
22. ...But especially this one, after the repeal failed.
23. When he compared the Patriots' visit to Trump's White House with the team's visit to Obama's.
24. And finally, when he strongly suggested Obama was much more respectful to Republicans than they've been to him.
Follow Gina on Twitter.
You Might Also Like