CEO of Forterra Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Karl Watson (insider trades) bought 65,200 shares of FRTA on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $6.94 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $452,488.
Forterra Inc is engaged in manufacturing pipe and precast products in the United States and Eastern Canada for a variety of water-related infrastructure applications, including water transmission, distribution and drainage. Forterra Inc has a market cap of $448.810 million; its shares were traded at around $6.98 with and P/S ratio of 0.34. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Forterra Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Karl Watson bought 65,200 shares of FRTA stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $6.94. The price of the stock has increased by 0.58% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres, Water Pipe & Products Vikrant Bhatia bought 17,175 shares of FRTA stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $6.56. The price of the stock has increased by 6.4% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FRTA, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with FRTA. Click here to check it out.
- FRTA 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FRTA
- Peter Lynch Chart of FRTA