Knight Frank Singapore is marketing the sale of four shophouses at the junction of Geylang Road and Lorong 33 Geylang. The properties have a guide price of $14 million.
The adjoining two-storey conservation shophouses were affected by a fire in March this year. Before the fire, the shophouses used to house a tyre business, furniture retailer, and electrical shop. The properties have since been cleared out and will be sold with vacant possession.
The four shophouses are at the junction of Geylang Road and Lorong 33 Geylang (Picture: Knight Frank Singapore)
The properties sit on a freehold land-plot of 5,113 sq ft with a plot ratio of 3.0 under the 2014 Master Plan. “Prospective buyers can redevelop the land based on conservation guidelines set out by URA. As this is a secondary settlement area, there is potential for a rear extension, subject to approval,” says Mary Sai, executive director, investment and capital markets, of Knight Frank Singapore.
There is no additional buyer’s stamp duty and seller’s stamp duty payable, and foreigners and companies are eligible to purchase the properties. As the owners are not GST-registered, no GST will be payable.
The expression of interest for the shophouses closes on Aug 15.
- Singapore Property for Sale & Rent, Latest Property News, Advanced Analytics Tools
- Leshan Gardens in Geylang up for sale
- Belmont Road GCB up for auction at $42 mil
- Knight Frank Singapore appoints Alan Tan as head of KF Property Network
- Angela Hoe appointed as head of retail at Knight Frank Singapore
- En Bloc Calculator, Find Out If Your Condo Will Be The Next en-bloc
- HDB Resale Flats Up For Sale, Affordable Units Available