NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Tyrus, Kat Timpf, Tammy Bruce and Lawrence Jones to Helm New Programs
FOX Nation, the new on demand subscription-based streaming service, will roll out a fresh slate of programming this summer including new shows with FOX News Channel (FNC) contributors Tyrus, Kat Timpf, Tammy Bruce and Lawrence Jones. FNC contributor Britt McHenry will continue as co-host of the hot topics program UN-PC alongside a rotating co-host.
The new programming additions will begin to roll out to subscribers the week of June 10th and will include the debut of:
- NUFFSAID – featuring Tyrus as he sits down with prominent names each week to discuss their path to success and some of the setbacks they endured along the way. The debut episodes will feature one-on-one style interviews with John Rich of Big & Rich, former MLB all-star Cal Ripken Jr., WWE wrestler Mayor Glen Jacobs, and Snoop Dogg, among others.
- Sincerely Kat – a “Dear Abby” program for millennials in which host Kat Timpf will talk politics, pop culture and relationships each week.
- Get Tammy Bruce – featuring Bruce as she pulls back the curtains on identity politics, discussing her thoughts behind some of the week’s biggest cultural stories
- Keeping up with Jones will showcase Lawrence Jones as he debates the issues with a new guest each week
- Man on the Street – an extension of Lawrence Jones’ man on the street segments for FNC’s Hannity where Jones talks to everyday Americans about the topical issues of the day.
FOX Nation is a direct-to-consumer on demand streaming service designed to complement the FOX News Channel experience with a members only destination for its most passionate and loyal super fans. Featuring thousands of hours of content, the OTT product includes daily short-form conservative opinion programming, historical documentaries and investigative series from a multitude of FOX News personalities at a cost of $5.99 a month/$64.99 a year. FOX Nation is available on iOS and Android devices as well as Apple TV, Web, Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku and Xbox One.