DENVER, CO--(Marketwire - Feb 26, 2013) - Four Winds Interactive (FWi), the leading digital signage software provider that was recently ranked No. 41 on the Forbes annual list of America's Most Promising Companies, will put its award-winning digital signage software on display at the 2013 Digital Signage Expo (DSE), taking place February 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, in Booth #610.
"The 2013 Digital Signage Expo is going to be particularly thrilling because we've increased our footprint significantly and have some amazing elements to share with all of our clients and prospects attending the show," said David Levin, President of Four Winds Interactive.
FWi's DSE booth, the FW(vip) Lounge, gives visitors the opportunity to experience the FWi difference through hands-on interaction with the FWi software platform; the ability to meet with FWi's top executives and industry experts; and see the latest FWi has to offer, including:
- FWi's recent software release, Version 4.5 ("Tahiti"), that boasts 40+ content transitions, enhanced gesturing, video overlay, text-to-speech and more
- DIGI Award winner, DSA Crown winner and DSE Apex finalist McCarran International Airport's stunning gate display video wall towers and more live examples from FWi's award-winning client portfolio
- FWi's upcoming mobile products, iDS Kiosk and Sign-to-Go, set release in 2013
- Digital Signage Creation station where users can build and deploy their own sign in FWi's Content Manager platform (and take it with them on a USB!)
- 4K UDTV featuring stunning content from Moving Murals
Used to power over 100,000 displays throughout 27 countries around the world, FWi will offer DSE attendees the chance to experience the easy-to-use interface, unique architecture, seamless data integration, powerful wayfinding and broad functionality that have made FWi's platform the most powerful and reliable solution in the industry for creating and managing content across digital signs, interactive kiosks, mobile devices and more. FWi will also offer attendees demonstrations using examples from live client projects across a myriad of vertical markets, including the work it's done for leading aviation, education, government, hospitality, industrial, restaurant and retail organizations.
For more information, or to schedule a live demonstration at DSE 2013, please email email@example.com.
About Four Winds Interactive
FWi has created the most powerful digital signage software on the market today. In addition to powering digital signage networks, users can drive their interactive kiosks, desktops, Web and mobile content from a single, flexible and powerful software platform. FWi's customers use its software to communicate more effectively, solve wayfinding challenges, enhance safety, increase sales and create a better experience for their audiences. For more information, visit www.fourwindsinteractive.com.