CFO of Fti Consulting Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Ajay Sabherwal (insider trades) sold 7,458 shares of FCN on 08/21/2019 at an average price of $107.08 a share. The total sale was $798,603.
FTI Consulting Inc along with its subsidiaries is a business advisory firm. It provides services including corporate finance/restructuring, forensic and litigation consulting, economic consulting, technology and strategic communications. FTI Consulting Inc has a market cap of $4.05 billion; its shares were traded at around $107.92 with a P/E ratio of 21.25 and P/S ratio of 1.94. FTI Consulting Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 8.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with FTI Consulting Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Ajay Sabherwal sold 7,458 shares of FCN stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $107.08. The price of the stock has increased by 0.78% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Vernon James Ellis sold 4,000 shares of FCN stock on 08/21/2019 at the average price of $106.88. The price of the stock has increased by 0.97% since.
- Director Gerard E Holthaus sold 5,000 shares of FCN stock on 08/02/2019 at the average price of $102.7. The price of the stock has increased by 5.08% since.
- Chief Strategy/Transf. Officer Paul Alderman Linton sold 3,891 shares of FCN stock on 08/01/2019 at the average price of $105.45. The price of the stock has increased by 2.34% since.
- Director Brenda J Bacon sold 9,989 shares of FCN stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $103.03. The price of the stock has increased by 4.75% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FCN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with FCN. Click here to check it out.
- FCN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FCN
- Peter Lynch Chart of FCN