In-Game Advertising Market Size to Grow USD 17.6 Billion by 2030 at a CAGR of 11% | Valuates Reports
BANGALORE, India, May 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global In-Game Advertising Market is Segmented By Type (Static Ads, Dynamic Ads, Advergaming), By Device Type (PC/Laptop, Smartphone/Tablet): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030. It is published in Valuates Reports under the Computer & Video Games Category.
The global in-game advertising market was valued at USD 6.8 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 17.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11% from 2022 to 2030.
Major Trends Influencing the Growth of In-Game Advertising Market:
In-game advertising market share growth is anticipated to benefit from rising interest in social and mobile gaming. Commercials, cutscenes, billboards, and backdrop graphics may all be used in desktop and mobile games to incorporate advertising. Additionally, because these ads aren't disruptive, gamers may experience the game more seamlessly. It is anticipated that in-game commercials would have a stronger audio-visual impact and leave viewers with positive and enduring product impressions.
Download Free Sample: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Auto-3H517/In_Game_Advertising
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF IN-GAME ADVERTISING MARKET:
Smartphone use is increasing globally at an incredible rate in today's technology-driven environment. As a result, technology is altering how people socialize and communicate as a whole. Smartphone users get access to a wide range of online services and information through a number of applications. The industry for in-game advertising is being driven by the rising popularity of mobile gaming. Game makers are putting more attention on enhancing app design as a result of the increased use of smartphones and the expansion of high-speed internet. Vendors are also increasingly using freemium business strategies, where consumers must pay to access a game's higher levels after downloading the basic version for free. The demand for mobile games has greatly risen as a result of these causes. The demand for mobile games has greatly risen as a result of these causes. The in-game advertising market is anticipated to grow over the course of the forecast period due to a number of other factors, including an increase in gamers and a rise in partnerships between marketers and video game developers.
The in-game advertising business is expected to be driven by a number of factors, including decreased advertising costs, improved reach and ROI, quick integration, and straightforward setting of advertisements in social gaming. Additionally, the use of reliable gaming payment methods lowers fraud, which might help drive the market throughout the projection period. Market expansion is anticipated to be fueled by the expanding selection of free smartphone games that make money through in-game advertisements.
It is anticipated that a shorter product life cycle and the rising time and expense of game development would hinder market expansion. The expansion of the in-game advertising sector is anticipated to be hampered by gaming firms' growing reluctance as a result of diminishing advertising income.
You may reach your target audience with in-game advertising in a non-intrusive, highly observable setting. The probability that your brand will be remembered and recognized rises since you can engage with a captive audience that isn't likely to multitask.
Because it advances the achievement of a variety of corporate objectives and aims, increasing brand recognition is an important advantage of in-game advertisements. Brand recognition may broaden your target market, boost website traffic, foster greater brand attachment, and move customers farther down the sales funnel.
View Full Report: https://reports.valuates.com/market-reports/ALLI-Auto-3H517/in-game-advertising
IN-GAME ADVERTISING MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS:
In-game advertising, in general, was dominated by North America in 2021, and this trend is expected to continue throughout the projection period. Due to the high sales of smartphones, PCs, laptops, and other electronic devices, the North American area is anticipated to grow. High-caliber new games are being released for smartphones, tablets, and consoles at a faster rate as game makers utilize gaming as a marketing tool more frequently. Because it is non-intrusive and may be shown while the game is being played, many developers utilize in-game advertising.
Download Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-3H517/In_Game_Advertising
Anzu Virtual Reality Ltd.,
Blizzard Entertainment Inc.,
Electronic Arts Inc.,
Motive Interactive Inc.,
Inquire for Customized Chapters: https://reports.valuates.com/request/chaptercost/ALLI-Auto-3H517/In_Game_Advertising
Buy Now for Single User + Covid-19 Impact : https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-3H517&lic=single-user
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- Cloud Gaming market size is projected to reach USD 1169.1 million by 2027, from USD 133.7 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 35.4% during 2021-2027.
- Gaming Headset market size is estimated to be worth USD 2343.5 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 3616.6 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 7.5% during the review period.
- Gaming Laptop market size is estimated to be worth USD 12210 Million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 17230 Million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.9% during the review period.
- The augmented and virtual reality market size was valued at USD 14.84 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 454.73 billion by 2030, registering a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 40.7%.
- Metaverse market size is projected to reach USD 28 Billion by 2028, from 510 USD Million in 2022, at a CAGR of 95% during 2022-2028.
- Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) In Gaming Market
- Gaming market was valued at USD 215430 million in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 443770 million by 2029, witnessing a CAGR of 12.8% during the forecast period 2023-2029.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the global PC Gaming Peripheral market size is estimated to be worth USD 3375.3 million in 2022 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 4601.4 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 5.3% during the review period.
- VR Lens market was valued at USD 267 million in 2020 and it is expected to reach USD 560.8 million by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.3% during 2021-2027.
- Game Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) Market
- Cloud Gaming Backend Service market size is estimated to be worth USD 409 million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 409 million by 2028 with a CAGR of 19.2% during the review period.
- Virtual Reality (VR) in Gaming Industry
- Augmented Reality Market size is projected to reach USD 3664.5 Million by 2026, from USD 849 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 27.6% during 2020-2026.
- Gaming Peripherals market size is projected to reach USD 4228.9 Million by 2027, from USD 2897 Million in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.5% during 2021-2027.
- Wearable Gaming Accessories Market
- Virtual Reality Gaming Accessories Market
- Virtual Reality Gaming Accessories Market
- Gaming Console market size is estimated to be worth USD 8410 million in 2021 and is forecast to a readjusted size of USD 8410 million by 2028 with a CAGR of -5.1% during the review period.
- Mobile Gaming Peripheral Market
- Arcade Gaming & TV Gaming Market
- Electronic Gaming Machines (EGM) Market
- Electronic Grade Zirconium Sulfate Market
- Visualization & 3D Rendering Software market is projected to grow from USD 109.8 million in 2023 to USD 172.4 million by 2029, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.8% during the forecast period.
- Programmatic Display Advertising Market
- Serious Game market size is projected to reach USD 8005.3 million by 2028, from USD 3766.6 million in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.9% during 2022-2028.
- Blockchain in Media and Entertainment Market
- Television Advertising (TV Commercial ) Market
Click here to see related reports on In-Game Advertising Market
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll-Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/in-game-advertising-market-size-to-grow-usd-17-6-billion-by-2030-at-a-cagr-of-11--valuates-reports-301834839.html
SOURCE Valuates Reports