GRAPEVINE, Texas, Sept. 19, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Attention PowerUp Rewards Pro Members – on your marks, get set, shop! Beginning Sept. 20-22, GameStop will be celebrating its third PRO DAY sale of the year where gamers can take advantage of more than $3,400 in exclusive deals.
“This PRO DAY sale has the deepest discounts we’ve offered so far this year – and there’s a good mix of value deals across our gaming and collectibles merchandise that will save customers time and money,” said Chris Homeister, chief merchandising officer for GameStop.
For the full line-up of PRO DAY, visit https://www.gamestop.com/deals/pro-day
Video Game Consoles:
- Nintendo Switch as low as $0 with trade credit for the following:
° $300 – iPhone 7,Samsung Galaxy S9, iPad Pro
° $420 – iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S10, iPad Pro 3
- Certified Refurbished & Pre-owned Sony PS4 (500GB): $199.99
- Certified Refurbished & Pre-owned Xbox One (500GB): $129.99
- Rage 2: $24.99 / Rage 2 Collectors: $84.99
- The Division 2: $24.99
- Kingdom Hearts 3: $24.99
- Mortal Kombat 11: $39.99
- Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle: $19.99
- Save up to 30% on select accessories
- Save up to $35 on HyperX and Turtle Beach gaming headsets
Collectibles & Apparel:
- 50% off all Jim Lee POP! Vinyl and POP! & Tee combos
- 40% off Monopoly board games
- 40% off Kingdom Hearts, Overwatch, Fallout collectibles
- 30% off Funko Gears Collector Box
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a PowerUp Pro member, please visit Gamestop.com/PowerUpRewards or your local GameStop store.
GameStop, the world’s largest video game retailer, offers the best selection of new and pre-owned video gaming consoles, accessories and video game titles, in both physical and digital formats. GameStop also offers fans a wide variety of POP! vinyl figures, collectibles, board games and more. Through GameStop’s unique buy-sell-trade program, gamers can trade in video game consoles, games, and accessories, as well as consumer electronics for cash or in-store credit. GameStop Gives, the retailer’s social responsibility arm, unites with its associates and guests in supporting charity by giving more than $18 million since 2015. The retailer operates thousands of locations around the world under the GameStop, EB Games and Micromania retail brands. Fans can find their local GameStop store using the company’s online store locator tool.
To get the latest news on video gaming and gear, follow GameStop on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. GameStop, EB Games, and Micromania are part of GameStop Corp. (GME), a global specialty retailer that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple.
GameStop Public Relations