EVP & Chief Commercial Officer of Gates Industrial Corp Plc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Grant Gawronski (insider trades) bought 8,000 shares of GTES on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $7.63 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $61,040.
Gates Industrial Corp PLC manufactures power transmission and fluid power products and components for industrial and automotive applications. It operates in two segments including Power Transmission and Fluid Power. Gates Industrial Corp PLC has a market cap of $2.27 billion; its shares were traded at around $7.82 with a P/E ratio of 2.75 and P/S ratio of 0.67. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Gates Industrial Corp PLC. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & Chief Commercial Officer Grant Gawronski bought 8,000 shares of GTES stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $7.63. The price of the stock has increased by 2.49% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GTES, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with GTES. Click here to check it out.
- GTES 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GTES
- Peter Lynch Chart of GTES