The GBP/AUD has formed a bearish move that should provide continuation only below 1.7707.
As long as the price is below 1.7707 we should see a drop towards 1.7603 and 1.7563. The market is clearly bearish and the price has formed a new low at the Wizz 8. A potential retest is in play as long as the price is held below 1.7707. Only a close above the W L4 – 1.7750 could possibly instill a higher retracement towards 1.7836. Even then the pair will be bearish and
The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.MTF template.
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Many green pips,
Nenad Kerkez aka Tarantula FX
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- The BoE and Manufacturing PMIs to Drive the Majors
- Gold down to 2-week lows as the Fed delivers but not too much
- EUR/USD Daily Forecast – Fed Triggers a Fall to 26-Month Lows
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Plentiful Supply, Sluggish Demand Continue to Cap Rallies
- European Equities: The FED Rate Cut and Stats to Provide Direction
- Gold and Silver Technical Analysis Forecasts Negative Outlook