Worse CPI in the UK sends the GBP lower. On the GBPCAD it helps to break the long-term up trendline and the lower line of the rectangle. That is a strong sell.
AUDJPY created two shooting stars on the daily chart and the head and shoulders formation on the H4. We already broke the neckline and the sell signal is ON.
USDCAD created an inverse head and shoulders formation on the long-term up trendline. The neckline was already broken. That creates us a good buying opportunity.
This article is written by Tomasz Wisniewski, a senior analyst at Alpari Research & Analysis
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Gold Hits One Year Low Post Powell’s Hawkish Speech
- USD/CAD Daily Price Forecast – USD/CAD on Uptrend Movement Supported by Hawkish Comments From Powell
- Price of Gold Fundamental Daily Forecast – Long Liquidation, New Short-Selling Ahead of Second Day of Powell Testimony
- Commodities Daily Forecast – July 18, 2018
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Price Action Indicates Bearish Investors Reluctant to Press Market Lower
- Crude Oil Price Update – Trade Through $67.61 Will Shift Momentum to Upside