Dear traders, the GBP/USD made a higher low, which could confirm the end of the bearish price swing and wave C (orange). Is the Cable ready for a reversal?
4 hour chart
The GBP/USD has been bearish after the break below support (dotted blue). But price action made a bullish bounce at the 50 Fibonacci of wave 4 vs 3. And price also broke above the resistance trend line (dotted red). A break above the channel could confirm (green check) the bullish price swing and reversal.
1 hour chart
The GBP/USD break below the 100% Fib invalidates (red x) the bullish reversal. Price is now building an ascending wedge chart pattern. A bullish break above resistance (red) could confirm (green check) the move up. A key break will also be a push above 1.30.
The analysis has been done with the help of SWAT method (simple wave analysis and trading)
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our newsletter
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GBP/USD Daily Forecast – Sterling Extends Recovery Above Major Resistance
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Speculators Betting Worst of Fuel Demand Crisis May Be Over
- GOLD Should Bounce From the W L3 Camarilla
- Pendulum Swings in Favour of Risk as New Coronavirus Cases Appear to Slow
- The Worst for China Could be Over
- Natural Gas Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Sellers Spooked by Forecasts of Highest Demand of Season