The GBP/USD seems to be building a bearish wave B (dark red) of a larger ABC (dark red) pattern, which could complete a complex WXY (orange) correction in wave 4 (green). A bearish breakout below the support line (blue) could confirm (green check) this wave outlook as long as the Fibonacci levels of wave 4 vs 3 are used as support. A breakout above the 1.30 resistance invalidates (red x) the wave 4 (green) and indicates an immediate uptrend.
The GBP/USD seems to be developing a 5 wave (grey) pattern within wave C (light green) of wave B (dark red) as long as the price stays below (green check) the 1.2975-1.30 resistance and above the 61.8% Fibonacci of wave 4 vs 3. A break below the 61.8% Fib indicates (red x) the immediate end of wave B (dark red) and start of a bearish correction. A break below the support (blue) indicates a push towards the 38.2% Fib.
For more daily wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Ethereum and Stellar’s Lumen Daily Tech Analysis – 28/11/19
- GBP/USD Daily Forecast – Sterling Sellers Cap Rally at 1.2950
- All Aboard The Rally Bus? Not Yet As The Hk Bill Could Be A Thorn In The Side Of The Market
- RBA: “QE is not on our Agenda!”
- Upbeat US Data Send Stocks to New Records
- GBP/USD – Pound Calm in Light Trading Session, U.S Markets Celebrate Thanksgiving