EVP Industrial, Americas of Generac Holdings Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Erik Wilde (insider trades) sold 7,587 shares of GNRC on 08/06/2019 at an average price of $71.44 a share. The total sale was $542,015.
Generac Holdings Inc is a designer and manufacturer of power generation equipment and other engine powered products. The company primarily serves the residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets. Generac Holdings Inc has a market cap of $4.58 billion; its shares were traded at around $73.35 with a P/E ratio of 18.84 and P/S ratio of 2.22. Generac Holdings Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with Generac Holdings Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP Industrial, Americas Erik Wilde sold 7,587 shares of GNRC stock on 08/06/2019 at the average price of $71.44. The price of the stock has increased by 2.67% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GNRC, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with GNRC. Click here to check it out.
- GNRC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GNRC
- Peter Lynch Chart of GNRC