Greenwich, CT, based Investment company George Zachary (Current Portfolio) buys Colony Credit Real Estate Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, George Zachary. As of 2019Q2, George Zachary owns 4 stocks with a total value of $3 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: CLNC,
For the details of George Zachary's stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/george+zachary/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of George Zachary
- Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC) - 11,300 shares, 37.85% of the total portfolio.
- Granite Real Estate Investment Trust (GRP.U) - 15,000 shares, 31.42% of the total portfolio.
- Colony Capital Inc (CLNY) - 139,600 shares, 24.26% of the total portfolio.
- Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC) - 12,000 shares, 6.47% of the total portfolio. New Position
New Purchase: Colony Credit Real Estate Inc (CLNC)
George Zachary initiated holding in Colony Credit Real Estate Inc. The purchase prices were between $15.21 and $16.11, with an estimated average price of $15.63. The stock is now traded at around $13.09. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 6.47%. The holding were 12,000 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of George Zachary. Also check out:
1. George Zachary's Undervalued Stocks
2. George Zachary's Top Growth Companies, and
3. George Zachary's High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that George Zachary keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with CLNC. Click here to check it out.
- CLNC 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CLNC
- Peter Lynch Chart of CLNC