Summary German HNW investors - who skew heavily towards professional and entrepreneurial males - show strong demand for most forms of wealth advice and planning. A multi-service proposition underpinned by a proven ability to demonstrate returns will be key to tapping into changing demand preferences.
New York, June 06, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report "Germany Wealth Management: HNW Investors 2019" - https://www.reportlinker.com/p05908953/?utm_source=GNW
German wealth providers should showcase their expertise across all forms of planning, especially around taxation, pensions, and socially responsible investments. A burgeoning appetite for novel options such as robo-advice also provides significant growth opportunities for German wealth managers.
Drawing on our proprietary research - including our annual Global Wealth Managers Survey - this report analyzes the service requirements, investing preferences, and portfolio allocation of German HNW investors.
- The German HNW investor base is heavily male-led, and skews towards those aged 50 and above. Their wealth is predominantly accumulated through earned income (69.9%) and entrepreneurship (21.2%).
- Wealth managers specializing in expatriation can profit from expats, who represent just under a quarter of the resident HNW population. French and British citizens lead HNW expats residing in Germany.
- German HNW individuals are both promiscuous and loyal: they use an average of 4.7 wealth managers but invest over half of their managed wealth with their main wealth manager.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
- Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors’ preferences for the various styles of asset management.
- Tailor your product portfolio and service proposition to match current demand among HNW individuals and react proactively to forecasted changes in demand.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05908953/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Intl: +1 339-368-6001