CEO of Gigamedia Ltd (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Cheng-ming Huang (insider trades) bought 69,742 shares of GIGM on 08/19/2019 at an average price of $2.35 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $163,894.
GigaMedia Ltd is a publisher of online games.It has online game operations in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau and a cloud computing software and services business based in Taipei. GigaMedia Ltd has a market cap of $27.078 million; its shares were traded at around $2.45 with and P/S ratio of 4.20. GigaMedia Ltd had annual average EBITDA growth of 38.00% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with GigaMedia Ltd. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Cheng-ming Huang bought 69,742 shares of GIGM stock on 08/19/2019 at the average price of $2.35. The price of the stock has increased by 4.26% since.
For the complete insider trading history of GIGM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with GIGM. Click here to check it out.
- GIGM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of GIGM
- Peter Lynch Chart of GIGM