Where the Gilmore Girls lead, we will follow! It’s been nine long years since super mother-daughter duo Lorelai and Rory Gilmore drank all the coffee in Stars Hollow, gorged on junk food and Chinese takeout, fell in and out of love, and dropped every pop culture reference imaginable in their rapid-fire banter. Now, the Gilmores are back to drink even more coffee, talk even faster, and charm us more than ever in Netflix’s continuation of the series, which premieres Nov. 25.
In four 90-minute episodes, titled “Winter,” “Spring,” “Summer,” and “Fall,” Lorelai (Lauren Graham), Rory (Alexis Bledel), and grandmother Emily (Kelly Bishop) all face big changes in their lives. To get ready for the revival, we’re highlighting all the things we love about the show with our official Return to Stars Hollow coverage, from the wacky supporting characters to the insanely clever dialogue to the girls’ complicated love lives. Check back here every day until Nov. 25 to obsess with us over all things Gilmore.
– – – – – – – –
Gilmore Girls isn’t just a TV show — it’s a lifestyle.
Over seven seasons, the show gave us so many wise, moving, and downright funny quotes to live by. No doubt Netflix’s revival miniseries, Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life, will drop even more #truths to guide us through every occasion — and through winter, spring, summer, and fall.
Here are 14 essential Gilmore Girls quotes to adopt as your life philosophy:
1. When you regret that drunk text the next morning
2. When you need an appropriate baby shower gift
3. When you fall for the bad boy
4. When you’re going through a breakup
5. When you’re making wedding plans
6. When your boss asks you to be flexible about your work schedule
7. When you’re about to aid and abet your partner in crime
8. When you know you shouldn’t do something, even when you REALLY want to
9. When you’ve had a really hard day and need all the wine
10. When you’re “Netflix and chilling” with junk food
11. When motherhood feels overwhelming
12. When you’re totally fed up with Tinder
13. When someone judges your taste in TV
14. When you start seeing poodles in your dreams
Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life is available to stream on Netflix beginning Nov. 25.