Dublin, Sept. 06, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Flip Classroom Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global flip (Flipped) classroom market was worth US$ 971 Million in 2018. The market is forecast to reach a value of US$ 1,904.9 Million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 15.5% during 2019-2024.
The increasing trend of digitization is one of the key factors driving the market growth. This, coupled with the growing popularity of personalized learning among the masses and the development of online education communities, has significantly contributed to the demand for flipped classrooms. Educational institutions are currently deploying flip learning programs as they enable enhanced interaction among students and teachers which helps instructors in effectively understanding the individual needs of each student.
Furthermore, they also allow easy understanding of any concept to the students who can access and download the lectures, usually stored in an online repository, and can rewind, pause and play them any number of times. Rising disposable income levels, increasing research and development (R&D) to improve the available educational facilities and technological innovations are also catalyzing the growth of the market.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global flip classroom market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global flip classroom industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global flip classroom industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global flip classroom industry?
- What is the structure of the global flip classroom industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global flip classroom industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global flip classroom industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Flip Classroom Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Product
5.4 Market Breakup by End-user
5.5 Market Breakup by Region
5.6 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product
6.1.1 Market Trends
6.1.2 Market Forecast
7 Market Breakup by End-User
7.1 Higher Education
7.1.1 Market Trends
7.1.2 Market Forecast
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
11.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
11.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
11.4 Degree of Competition
11.5 Threat of New Entrants
11.6 Threat of Substitutes
12 Price Analysis
12.1 Price Indicators
12.2 Price Structure
12.3 Margin Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Market Structure
13.2 Key Players
13.3 Profiles of Key Players
13.3.8 City & Guilds
13.3.9 Crestron Electronics
13.3.11 Haiku Learning
13.3.13 N2N Services
13.3.15 Saba Software
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/giw753
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900