Dublin, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Active Calcium Silicate Market Research Report by Application (Cement, Ceramics, and Fire protection), by Region (Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa) - Global Forecast to 2026 - Cumulative Impact of COVID-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Active Calcium Silicate Market size was estimated at USD 339.40 Million in 2020 and expected to reach USD 358.12 Million in 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) 5.85% to reach USD 477.49 Million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies - USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Active Calcium Silicate to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
Based on Application, the Active Calcium Silicate Market was examined across Cement, Ceramics, Fire protection, Insulation, and Paints & Coatings.
Based on Geography, the Active Calcium Silicate Market was examined across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas was further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The Asia-Pacific was further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East & Africa was further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Active Calcium Silicate Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Company Usability Profiles:
The report profoundly explores the recent significant developments by the leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market, including 2K Technologies, American Elements Corporation, Imerys Filtration Minerals Inc., Johns Manville Corporation, Megha Insulations Pvt Ltd., MLA Group of Companies, Promat International NV, Ramco Industries Ltd., Sibelco Europe MineralsPlus, Skamol A/S, Suzhou CMT Engineering Company Limited, Tai'an Shuoyun Chemical Co., Ltd, Weifang Hong Yuan Chemical Co., Ltd., and Xella Group.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Active Calcium Silicate Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
4.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199. Growing demand from the construction industry
188.8.131.52. Increasing adoption in passive fire protection and acoustic insulation sectors
184.108.40.206. Supportive regulatory compliances to direct and regulate fire safety standards
220.127.116.11. Guidelines & regulations associated product exposure
18.104.22.168. Growing preference for advanced ceramic products
22.214.171.124. Rising expenditure on quality upgrade of commercial and residential construction projects
126.96.36.199. Increase in manufacturing cost due to the extra human safety issues such as eye pain & redness, throat scratchiness, and skin eruptions
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5.2.1. Threat of New Entrants
5.2.2. Threat of Substitutes
5.2.3. Bargaining Power of Customers
5.2.4. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.2.5. Industry Rivalry
6. Active Calcium Silicate Market, by Application
6.4. Fire protection
6.6. Paints & Coatings
7. Americas Active Calcium Silicate Market
7.6. United States
8. Asia-Pacific Active Calcium Silicate Market
8.10. South Korea
9. Europe, Middle East & Africa Active Calcium Silicate Market
9.8. Saudi Arabia
9.9. South Africa
9.11. United Arab Emirates
9.12. United Kingdom
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
10.1.2. Business Strategy
10.1.3. Product Satisfaction
10.2. Market Ranking Analysis
10.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
10.4. Competitive Scenario
10.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
10.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
10.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
10.4.4. Investment & Funding
10.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
11. Company Usability Profiles
11.1. 2K Technologies
11.2. American Elements Corporation
11.3. Imerys Filtration Minerals Inc.
11.4. Johns Manville Corporation
11.5. Megha Insulations Pvt Ltd.
11.6. MLA Group of Companies
11.7. Promat International NV
11.8. Ramco Industries Ltd.
11.9. Sibelco Europe MineralsPlus
11.10. Skamol A/S
11.11. Suzhou CMT Engineering Company Limited
11.12. Tai'an Shuoyun Chemical Co., Ltd
11.13. Weifang Hong Yuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
11.14. Xella Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1vu7pj
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900