The "Aerospace Valves - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Aerospace Valves market worldwide is projected to grow by US$1.2 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 4.3%.
Steel, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$848.1 Million by the year 2025, Steel will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 3.3% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$43.8 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$36 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Steel will reach a market size of US$22.7 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.7% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$345.1 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- AeroControlex Group
- Circor International, Inc.
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Crissair, Inc.
- Dynex/Rivett, Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- Honeywell Aerospace
- ITT Aerospace Controls
- Lakshmi Technology and Engineering Industries Limited
- Liebherr-International Deutschland GmbH
- Marotta Controls, Inc.
- Meggitt PLC
- Moog, Inc.
- Nutek Aerospace Corporation, Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Porvair PLC
- Precision Fluid Controls Srl
- Ram Company
- Sitec Aerospace GmbH
- Triumph Group, Inc.
- United Technologies Corporation (UTC)
- Valcor Engineering Corporation
- Woodward, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Aerospace Valves: An Introductory Prelude
- Uptrend in Aircraft Parts Demand Instigates Robust Momentum in Aircraft Valves Market
- Aerospace Valves Market to Gain from Prevailing Scenario in the World Aerospace Industry
- Ongoing Expansion in Commercial Airline Fleet Size Points Towards Strong Demand for Aerospace Valves
- Growing Passenger & Cargo Traffic Promote the Need for New Aircraft
- Higher Demand for Military Aircraft Amid Mounting Geopolitical Risks and Increasing Global Military Spending Bodes Well
- Progressive Momentum in Business Jet Segment Amplifies Opportunities
- Healthy Trajectory in MRO Services Sector Widens the Demand for Aftermarket Valves
- Current MRO Market Trends Across Various Geographic Regions
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Aerospace Valves Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Titanium Valves: The Largest & Fastest Growing Market Segment
- Established Role of Aluminium in Aircraft Manufacturing Enhances the Prospects for Aluminium Valves
- Demand for Steel Valves Remains Lethargic Due to Weight Considerations
- Critical Importance of Maintaining Fuel System Integrity Builds Momentum for Sophisticated Fuel Valves
- Types of Aircraft Fuel Valves
- Valves Play Important Role in Aircraft Hydraulic System
- Immense Use Case in Engine Lubrication System
- Surge Protection Valves for Smoother Functioning of Engine Lubrication System
- Oil Pressure Regulating Valve for Containing Oil Pressure
- Proven Proficiency of Intake Valves and Exhaust Valves in Engine Performance Improvement
- Advanced Valve Designs Gain Traction in Brake Anti-Skid Systems
- Rising Demand for Efficient, High-Performance C Class Hardware Underpins Sales Growth
- 3D Printing Comes to Fore in Design and Manufacture of Sophisticated Valve Solutions
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Aerospace Valves Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Aerospace Valves Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ak32dp
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900