The "Affective Computing - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Affective Computing market worldwide is projected to grow by US$110.6 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 30.4%.
Software, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 33.2%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$61.5 Billion by the year 2025, Software will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 26.4% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$4.7 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$8.9 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets. In Japan, Software will reach a market size of US$2.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 40.4% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$22.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- Apple, Inc.
- Beyond Verbal Communication Ltd.
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Elliptic Laboratories A/S
- eyeSight Technologies Ltd.
- Gesturetek, Inc.
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Numenta, Inc.
- Pyreos Ltd.
- Qualcomm, Inc.
- Sightcorp BV
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & PRODUCT DEFINITIONS
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Affective Computing: Entering an Era of Emotional Devices
- Widening the Application Scope
- Spectacular Rise on the Cards for Affective Computing Market
- Review of Market Challenges
- Opinion Mining: A Significant Challenge in Affective Computing
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Affective Computing Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Focus Grows on Advanced Computational Devices with High Emotional Quotient
- Machine Learning, Leveraging the Ability to Power Deep Learning Strategies, Likely to Augment Affective Computing Landscape
- 'Emotional' Technology to Find Broader Adoption in Business Arena
- Digital Marketing: A High-Growth Area
- Growing Focus on Neuromarketing, the Marketing Approach Powered by Neuroscience, to Widen Prospects for Affective Computing
- Affective Computing in E-Commerce - A Long Way to Go
- Global Retail e-commerce Sales (in US$ Billion): 2016 -2025
- Media & Entertainment Industry Seeks to Leverage Affective Computing in Building Unique Promotion Strategies
- Market Senses Significant Opportunities Coming in its way in Automotive Industry
- Novel Tools Come to Fore in the Automotive Affective Computing Domain
- Affectiva Rolls Out Affectiva Automotive AI, the Multi-Modal In-Cabin AI Sensing Solution
- Kia and MIT Media Lab to Develop Real-time Emotion Adaptive Driving (READ) Tool for Automotive Use
- Role of Emotion AI Systems' on Personal Devices Transformation
- Mobile Affective Computing - An Evolving Area of Research
- Growing Market for Wearables Bodes Well for Affective Computing Market: Global Wearables Shipments (in Billion Units): 2016-2025
- Proliferation of Smartphones Buoys Development of Affective Computing Technologies
- Rise in Smartphone Ownership Offers New Avenues for Growth: Number of Smartphone Users Worldwide (in Billion): 2016-2021
- Smartphone Adoption Worldwide by Region (in%): 2018 & 2025
- Advances in Affective Computing Technologies Vital to Seamless Human-Robot Interactions
- Affective Computing Emerges as an Important Tool for e-Learning
- Global e-Learning Market (in US$ Billion): 2016-2025
- Affective Computing Buoys Application of AI in Transforming the Healthcare Landscape
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/46pisx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900